WEN

Honored Contributor

I'm a Seasonal girl and have been really happy with my first cleanse of POM or SAM. As far as the TSV goes, my hair is colored medium blonde (warm) with golden highlights. I started using WEN and was really impressed with how it kept my color. But I don't want it to look ashy. I like my golden tones. Do you think the TSV will work for me? TIA! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Color of TSV

@beach-mom 

I use the Indigo on my puppy and his coat is Fawn (white with golden highlights & light brown) The little feller shines like the sun! No ashy look whatsoever. Try it; I think you’ll love it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

beach-mom, I have dark blonde hair going grey, and I have found Indigo to basically brighten all my natural colors and make them more clear.  I don't think you will see your golden tone turn ashy, but I would suggest you start by mixing the Indigo half and half with whatever seasonal you use as your second cleanse.  If you like the results, you can then try it full strength.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

No wonder Tobey is such a gorgeous little man, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have brown with gray hair, so I suppose I shouldn’t even reply.  But what I find the Indigo does is to add more definition to my hair.  It gives the gray and brown more contrast to each other.  I don’t color my hair, but the Indigo makes it look like I do.  The brown becomes more even throughout and the gray turns into silver and it sparkles, like added highlights.  I think that’s what Chaz means when he uses the term “icy”.  To me, my lighter hair (the gray) sparkles in the light, just like ice does when light hits it.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette - I agree with your statement that the grey "sparkles"

Respected Contributor

I've been using the Bella Cleansing Conditioners, both of them since they sell it in a duo, which is a decent price too but I used the Indigo last night underneath my ReMoist that I do once a week.  My hair has hit an all time high.  I thought it was fabulous before!  The Indigo creates such a richness in my hair.  Today, it's chilly, humid, a bit rainy and there is NO frizz, not a trace.  The Indigo brought out high and low lights and I'm platinum but not by choice.  Chaz is right.  I knew this from the moment I tried the Bella Lip Line that it's the "Rolls Royce" of Wen.  I will not be without it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your help everyone! @SurferWife - your pup's the one that convinced me LOL! I want to keep my golden tones - I have a little grey, but that's covered up when I get my hair colored every two months. I get it highlighted once a year. I did order it, and I'm going to try it, but starting out a little gradually as @CamilleP recommends! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you again everyone for your help - you all were right!

I get my hair colored every 8-9 weeks, so I waited a while and finally used the Indigo. I used it as my second cleanse, leaving it in about 10 minutes. It was great! I haven't stopped using it. I had my hair colored this past Wednesday, and told my stylist about it. He said the condition of my hair is fantastic, and the Indigo would probably just bring out the shine and tone down the brassiness. Right now I don't have any, and the color is perfect. But I will still use it and see if I continue to like it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I have brown with gray hair, so I suppose I shouldn’t even reply.  But what I find the Indigo does is to add more definition to my hair.  It gives the gray and brown more contrast to each other.  I don’t color my hair, but the Indigo makes it look like I do.  The brown becomes more even throughout and the gray turns into silver and it sparkles, like added highlights.  I think that’s what Chaz means when he uses the term “icy”.  To me, my lighter hair (the gray) sparkles in the light, just like ice does when light hits it.

Hi @geezerette , you can reply whatever, it's an open forum!  LOL!!!  Adding your opinion is great!!!!