WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please bring back the Fall Apple Spice

@deniseincanada haha yes it rivals my WVM stock for sure!!!
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

That's how I feel about Winter Cranberry Mint. I wish they'd bring it back

@jaxs mom  You can get on clearance on Chaz's site for 1/2 price Cat Very Happy

I love WCM too

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  If you ever want some folks to help you "work" on that stash, I bet you could find a few folks here to help you!...Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom- They have several products of the WCM on Chaz's site - 16 oz., 32 oz, 128 oz of the CC 

Respected Contributor

Hi @Mominohio, right now, QVC has it on their site but it may not be there long!  I saw it this morning.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi @Mominohio, right now, QVC has it on their site but it may not be there long!  I saw it this morning.

@77yangya

Thanks but it's only a picture that shows up but not the product available in the choices. 

Honored Contributor

Excuse the interruption of your topic, but this is the latest from Dooters, 9/4/18. You can vote more than once.

Now that I've had some rest, and yes I did buy on TSV day.... a lot, I want to remind everyone that 9/4 is the last day to vote on the Customer Choice Beauty Awards.

I hate to beat a dead horse (who the hell came up with that crappy saying) but, I will put out a reminder to all my fellow WENNERS.

https://www.qvc.com/…/b…/customer-choice-beauty-awards.html…

•  
Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya

Thanks but it's only a picture that shows up but not the product available in the choices. 

@77yangya and @Mominohio - Yes, what a tease!  QVC needs to change that and not give false hope to us FAS lovers!  

Contributor

@San Antonio Gal - You're right, they even took the picture down now Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

My curls ❤️ FAS. When I heard it was being dicontinued, I stocked up as if we were headed into a famine. I’ve always enjoyed the scent. I would be glad to help you out with a bottle or 2 but you’d have to live on O’ahu so we could meet up. Good luck with your FAS search!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.