WEN

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@kesstrain wrote:

@nikki48 You put in the SC after you diffused? If so, I am curious as to why you wait to apply.  I have never tried that although I do find that the mousse only works for me on semi dry hair.

Truthfully, I just forgot it. My SC is in my shower and I did my hair after getting out of the tub. By the time I thought about it my hair was pretty much as dry as I wanted it.

@kesstrain, unlike you, the mousse only works for me when twisted into sopping wet hair, but I always apply the SC to diffused dry hair to smooth and define the individual curls. Must work with SC quickly on dry hair.

There are many variables to 'play with Wen'.

I usually get better results with mousse on soaking wet hair (my usual application) vs dry hair but it wasnt too bad on my damp hair.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@nikki48  Glad you started this Nikki.  This will help so many of us.  I have using POM on first and second cleanse.  I use FTP as a leave in.  I use the TT remoist on my hair every week and I even started using remoist on my hair everyday with the oils just experimenting.  I use the SC with the oils and spray texturizing spray in my hands at run thru my ends.  I am letting my relaxer grow out and I am nervous about it but think it is time to see how it does.  At the top of my hair it is growing in like Wendy's.  I have relaxed my hair for like fiever like I mentioned before.  It is going to be hard but I am going to do it.  Wish me luck LOL.