WEN

Super Contributor

Pink Jasmine problems.....grrrr

I placed my order for Pink Jasmine on February 1 (knowing not much at all about the product but loving Wen that much!!). The confirmation email stated it would ship later in the month.

Here is my first question.....why would QVC make this product the "Item of the Month" yet it is not available (supposedly) until 2/20?

Wait...it gets better. My product still has not shipped!! And no one at QVC can explain why it still has not shipped. I know for sure it has been presented on air 2 times (maybe more), other people who ordered just this week are saying their product has shipped. 

I sent 2 emails, got 2 different responses. I tried "Live Chat" two times only to be disconnected twice. 

Grrrr.....not happy at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Jasmine problems.....grrrr

@TamiT28 wrote:

I placed my order for Pink Jasmine on February 1 (knowing not much at all about the product but loving Wen that much!!). The confirmation email stated it would ship later in the month.

Here is my first question.....why would QVC make this product the "Item of the Month" yet it is not available (supposedly) until 2/20?

Wait...it gets better. My product still has not shipped!! And no one at QVC can explain why it still has not shipped. I know for sure it has been presented on air 2 times (maybe more), other people who ordered just this week are saying their product has shipped. 

I sent 2 emails, got 2 different responses. I tried "Live Chat" two times only to be disconnected twice. 

Grrrr.....not happy at all.

@TamiT28, I'mreally sorry to hear about your issue with this. Other Wenners' orders are shipping now, so here's my suggestion on what to do: 

* Call QVC customer service at 800-367-9444 and tell them you want to speak with a supervisor. Because of the small shipment windo, at this point you need to get a supervisor involved. 

* If the supervisor can't guarentee that your shipment in in process, then have them cancel the orders and replace your order. -- Get their name and ask (really tell) them to send you a confirmation email, so you have proof of the interaction.

Please share with us how it all goes. 

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@TamiT28, and welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

I'm just sorry that my welcome is in conjuction with a QVC S&H issue. 

I hope you enjoy Chaz's show this afternoon and that there is an OTO to your liking!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@bebe777  Quick question....why is the customer service phone number you listed different than the phone number listed here on the web?

I did call, supposedly no supervisor available so they will have to call me back within 4 hours.

And I have been part of the Wen forum for a long time, this isn't my first time here so no need to welcome me!

Honored Contributor

@TamiT28 wrote:

@bebe777  Quick question....why is the customer service phone number you listed different than the phone number listed here on the web?

I did call, supposedly no supervisor available so they will have to call me back within 4 hours.

And I have been part of the Wen forum for a long time, this isn't my first time here so no need to welcome me!

Hi @TamiT28, the QVC customer service number I gave you is the one that QVC gave to me and so now it's on my iPhone. I don't know more than that. *s* 

I had forgotten it was the weekend. Based on weekend past experience, you probably won't get a call back from the supervisor.

Change of plans, just speak with the customer service rep who answers...

* explain the situation

* If the CS rep can't guarantee that your shipment in in process, then have them cancel the orders and replace your order. -- Get their name and ask (really tell) them to send you a confirmation email, so you have proof of the interaction.

* over the weekend, periodically monitor the process of your order via your QVC account. 

* Then on monday, call and ask to speak to a supervisor to confirm that everything is in order... or to make sure it gets fixed if there's still a problem. -- Get their name and ask (really tell) them to send you a confirmation email, so you have proof of the interaction.

Let me know how your conversation with the QVC CS rep goes. I'll be on line for a bit longer and I'll be in and out this afternoon.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@TamiT28 wrote:

@TamiT28...Bebe was probably not familiar with your nickname and because of her sweet demeanor wanted to show some hospitality to someone she thought was new to WEN. 

I hope you you get your shipping issue resolved and enjoy your PJP when you receive it. I ordered mine directly from Chaz and received it last week. I've used it both on my hair and as my facial cleanser and love it so much I plan to order more. Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@TamiT28  Sorry this is happening with your PJP.   I understand your frustration because I'm just getting over a huge issue that took me over a month to resolve.  I finally got what was owed to me after I took it to corporate BUT I didn't appreciate the attitude.  I came away with a very bad taste in my mouth and I vow to limit my purchases although I spend the bulk of my purchases on Wen.  The last time I had an issue over a year ago I was more that pleased the way it was handled by corporate unfortunately I did not get close to that satisfaction this time,  there is no customer relations at all.  Their interest is on pushing the Q card to new customers.  Good luck and I really hope you get to enjoy your PJP soon.

Super Contributor

Below is a response I just got from someone at QVC who runs their Facebook page:

Unfortunately your order would not necessarily ship first if they did not order the advance sale item as you did, the item you ordered was “Ships 2/20 WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Pink Jasmine Cleansing Cond.” so the order will most likely ship on or about the 20th. I would expect we will see some movement shortly, if you don’t see movement within the next few days then we can take action.

So here is a my reply.....what good does it do to order early? It certainly does not mean you will get your product sooner. It most likely means you will get your product later or never!! This whole situation has shown me what a terrible company QVC really is.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@TamiT28  Sorry this is happening with your PJP.   I understand your frustration because I'm just getting over a huge issue that took me over a month to resolve.  I finally got what was owed to me after I took it to corporate BUT I didn't appreciate the attitude.  I came away with a very bad taste in my mouth and I vow to limit my purchases although I spend the bulk of my purchases on Wen.  The last time I had an issue over a year ago I was more that pleased the way it was handled by corporate unfortunately I did not get close to that satisfaction this time,  there is no customer relations at all.  Their interest is on pushing the Q card to new customers.  Good luck and I really hope you get to enjoy your PJP soon.

@ANewHue that sounds horrible but not surprising. I have only very limited contact with CS since I don't purchase much at all from QVC but the few times I have, it has not been a pleasant experience at all and only once did they actually come through for me but, like you, only after I escalated it. But the few other times it was not really acceptable how they handled it and I essentially was SOL. I am not a fan of QVC's customer service and hence one of the reasons I rarely purchase anything from them.

Respected Contributor

Mine is still showing 'in process.'  I ordered earlier in the month.  I'm sure they will get sent out as soon as possible.