WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Pink Jasmine problems.....grrrr

@bebe777 I'm always lurking! I just don't always participate. I'm here way more than I should be, just proves my obsession to myself on a daily basis. Thank you, though! 

Also, I'm glad that it was something caught early. I had no idea. Can't wait for the product to arrive! 

Respected Contributor

There is absolutely no reason in the world QVC would not confirm your purchase.  They don't ship out the same day as the order is placed.  I bought this item and it was not, I was told going to ship until near Feb. 20.  I got the email they shipped it on the 19th.  Okay,  that said....QVC will not ship any item until they have their payment secured.  If you're paying by check they will notify the financial institution they need the money before they ship the item.  If this cannot happen the item does not ship.  Most people, I guess, use a credit or debit card.  This means that QVC, before the item is shipped will tell the credit card company reserve the amount of money needed for a certain date.  The credit card comapny will say okay if all is okay.  When item is then ready for shipping QVC takes the money.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I think QVC is outsourcing their reps too that may have something to do with it.  Just throwing it out there.  I think maybe that's it?

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife OT, but just wanted to say I love your signature line...also one of my favorite verses!

Respected Contributor

I received my email that both orders have shipped. So, even though they were not placed at the same time, they are shipping together.

They were both in the same email even though the orders were placed a few days apart.
Trusted Contributor

@cosmic1

me too.  I ordered the PJP on February 1 as soon as the 'typo' was corrected and ordered the OTO on Saturday and they both basically shipped today- but different tracking.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine was on my doorstep today!! And, yup the bottle is definitely PINK!!! Will use it tomorrow for both first  & second cleanse and see how it performs.  Riley1

PS - I've never had any problems with CS at QVC - they have always been professional and helpful. I've also done Live Chats and they have been quite helpful

Respected Contributor

Riley1, me too.  I've never had any trouble with customer service at the Q.  To me they seemed to go out of their way to help me with anything I may have phoned about.  If they truly don't know the answer to something they would just say so or say they don't have access to it.  I saw the price had a typo so I just waited for them to fix it.  I did order from the wrong price but when the right one was on I just cancelled the wrong one and ordered from the right one.   My thanks to the poster who brought this to light as I was unaware when ordering that the numbers were transposed.