WEN

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy it because Chaz is very interactive. He answers questions and gives us a glimpse at his life. I watch other people around the world showing the things I would love to visit. I am disabled and work from home so I have time, lol. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the clarification, everyone.  As you can tell, I'm not into this stuff!  I hate to put out false information.

I have accessed Chaz' Periscope in the past, but apparently I'm not getting there in time because I always get a pop-up screen that says the video ended 'whatever time' ago.  I assumed I wasn't getting to see it because I wasn't a member of the Twitter-sphere.  Guess I'll have to keep trying!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Thanks for the clarification, everyone.  As you can tell, I'm not into this stuff!  I hate to put out false information.

I have accessed Chaz' Periscope in the past, but apparently I'm not getting there in time because I always get a pop-up screen that says the video ended 'whatever time' ago.  I assumed I wasn't getting to see it because I wasn't a member of the Twitter-sphere.  Guess I'll have to keep trying!

@geezerette  I have an iPhone. As I mentioned earlier, I had initially thought that by joining Twitter I would have access to all of the periscope benefite... but that wasn't happening.  When I happened to see a live periscope broadcast, I wasn't able to ask Chaz questions.

When I stopped by my local Apple Store to get some help, they showed me that I had to go into the online Apple Store and get the periscope app. Once the periscope app  had been added to my iPhone, I was able to get a tweet alert every time Chaz had a new  Persicope  broadcast. And I was also able to interact on the live periscope broadcast  and ask Chaz questions.

lol, much like Wen,  there's a learning curve associated with using Periscope. 

Best of luck!!  Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette  I have an iPhone. As I mentioned earlier, I had initially thought that by joining Twitter I would have access to all of the periscope benefite... but that wasn't happening.  When I happened to see a live periscope broadcast, I wasn't able to ask Chaz questions.

When I stopped by my local Apple Store to get some help, they showed me that I had to go into the online Apple Store and get the periscope app. Once the periscope app  had been added to my iPhone, I was able to get a tweet alert every time Chaz had a new  Persicope  broadcast. And I was also able to interact on the live periscope broadcast  and ask Chaz questions.

lol, much like Wen,  there's a learning curve associated with using Periscope. 

Best of luck!!  Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

That's why we're so fortunate to have you, @bebe777, to keep all of us up to date on the latest WEN happenings! 

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I do sometimes, but he posts so MANY things and I only care about 10% of it or less, so I don't check in very often. I don't really need to see the dogs get fed or watcht he crew go out to dinner.

I had to stop following him on Twitter because after every Periscope he/they re-tweet 50 million still pictures.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

I join in when I can. It can be hard to catch or watch them all. I really like seeing the transformations in the salon though.