WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Hey there - Just checking in see how that knee is doing - are you pretty much back to normal?

One other thing - what has happened to @HappyDaze - I haven't seen her around here in a long time - do you know if she is okay?

Respected Contributor

Hi @riley1, I saw her on another forum but that was a while ago.  I was wondering why she hadn't been posting for, let's see, must be over a year or longer.  Maybe she lost interest?  I really don't know though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Thank you for the response. I knew she was gone quite some time, I just didn't realize it was that long.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1, a User search shows HappyDaze last posted 6+ months ago, on 7-28-17.

But her "Last Online" is turned off, so there's no way to see if she occasionally checks in to just read.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - Thank You!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Hey there - Just checking in see how that knee is doing - are you pretty much back to normal?

One other thing - what has happened to @HappyDaze - I haven't seen her around here in a long time - do you know if she is okay?

@riley1

Thanks for asking.  The knee is doing great ~ guess the third surgery was the charm.  Unfortunately I’m stilling dealing with the CIDP and the effects of the treatments.

I have not seen a post from HD for a while, but being in and out of the hospital frequently, I could have missed something.  I think she and @bebe777 communicated.  But then, I haven’t seen Bebe lately either.

Hope everyone is well.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras