WEN

Respected Contributor

Although Chaz uses a new third party to buy through, they really are not that bad.

I think my real problem was the USPS.

I hope I did not discourage anyone from buying from Chaz's site.

I was wrong.  I'm still struggling with losing our cat.

They came to my rescue after I complained about the lost package.  I have it and the postal carrier had   20 different stories.

Take away is....the post office DOES lie.  The Chaz people and his third party did NOT lie to me and it's quite safe to buy from his site.

I was wrong for blaming his customer service even though it's a third party.  They DID promise to file a claim for the lost box but I got it.  I was wrong and I wanted to let everyone know.  Thank you for reading.  I had a terrible week but that's no excuse.  Hope everyone is okay.  XXOO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

Thank you very much for the follow up information about your order.  I'm glad it got all resolved for you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your cat.

05849243-E2BD-4CEA-B207-B0FD811FC1E1.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Okay, Issue Resolved

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

Although Chaz uses a new third party to buy through, they really are not that bad.

I think my real problem was the USPS.

I hope I did not discourage anyone from buying from Chaz's site.

I was wrong.  I'm still struggling with losing our cat.

They came to my rescue after I complained about the lost package.  I have it and the postal carrier had   20 different stories.

Take away is....the post office DOES lie.  The Chaz people and his third party did NOT lie to me and it's quite safe to buy from his site.

I was wrong for blaming his customer service even though it's a third party.  They DID promise to file a claim for the lost box but I got it.  I was wrong and I wanted to let everyone know.  Thank you for reading.  I had a terrible week but that's no excuse.  Hope everyone is okay.  XXOO

@77yangya 

I just want to say, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to lose one of our furbaby's. It feel's like a little piece of our heart goes with them. March 7 will mark 11 year's since I lost the first kiity I adopted and I still cry over losing him. Hold on to all the good memory's and know you gave him or her a wonderful life.