WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: OTO Notification thread - FTP CC, SC & Mousse

I got mine today Smiley Very Happy

I'm gonna go all FTP tomorrow, Smiley Surprised

after FTP oil overnight Smiley Wink

Contributor

This is my first seasonal....all I can say is....WOW!!!!!!   The scent is AMAZING....the performance is OUTSTANDING...very glad I decided to try it...FTP is going to be hard to beat...may have to stock up on this oneSmiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@beepzipzang wrote:

This is my first seasonal....all I can say is....WOW!!!!!!   The scent is AMAZING....the performance is OUTSTANDING...very glad I decided to try it...FTP is going to be hard to beat...may have to stock up on this oneSmiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Many of the seasonals have great scents.  I like many of them such as SHP, SOB, WWC, FTP, WCM. SMC and SCLV.  Of course, many other Wenners like different seasonals.   I don't care for spicy body products so never tried FGP and couldn't use FAS at all.  I also never tried WVM since I didn't think I would like it.  I never tried SGGT but probably would like this formula since I know that I like BGT.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Bebe, this may be a strange question, but is their a way to see your notifications on the OTO if I am not on the board, (if I am out somewhere)... or if we think their is going to be  one I just need to check back here from my phone frequently?  thanks I am not great with techy things...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

As far as I know, you have to come to the forum and login, then check your notifications. I really wish there was a way to get these by email, but I don't think there is.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

As far as I know, you have to come to the forum and login, then check your notifications. I really wish there was a way to get these by email, but I don't think there is.

Oh thank you...I thought maybe I was missing something, but I guess I will just check back more often if I think that might happen...I love the OTO's and hate to miss them..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beepzipzang wrote:

I agree! I love the scent of FTP!

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Oh thank you...I thought maybe I was missing something, but I guess I will just check back more often if I think that might happen...I love the OTO's and hate to miss them..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi@aprimo is right. You need to log into the forum and check your notifications.

The reason I decided to create a notifications alert system was to make it easier for Wenners to know that there is some sort of limited time Wen event going on. I've noticed that especially during TSV times, the Wen forum can get so very busy that time sensitive threads can get lost in all the conversation.

I thought that the notifications feature might help to make sure that people knew about these offers. 

Going forward, I thought that notifications would be useful for these occasions (and probably others as well):

1) OTOs -- especially now that QVC has this new OTO system in which an unexpected OTO can pop up at any time.

2) whenever a new Wen TSV advance order number available in the latest issue of InsideQ (though the number couldn't be shared)

3) that a new very limited special offer is available on the QVC Wen product page (e.g. the 8oz supersize Remoist that gets sold out as soon as it appears in a Wen show)

4) that there's a sale (i.e. the frequent Black Friday sale), special offer, or new Wen product at Chaz's site.

Right now I'm using the latest listing, which is in the first two pages of the OTO Notification thread - 2 OTOs - 2 Fall CCs & RTMs OR Rice TVS & SC thread, as the current list.

In the next few weeks, whenever I get a chance, I'm going to set up a separate proper notifications list that goes according to alphabetical sequence (this should make it easy to make sure that you're on the notifications list). -- If someone wants to be added to the list, all they have to do is to let me know and I'll add them on. 

Once that's done, any Wenner should feel free to start a notification thread if they come across a time sensitive Wen special... and not feel that they have to wait for me to send something out... lol, because the earlier the notification, the better the chance of snagging the Wen bargain for all of us. Smiley Happy All anyone would need to do, would be to create a new notifications thread and then copy and paste each of the sets of notifications names in each post. -- Multiple posts are necessary because you can only notify a maximum of 20 people per post (probably to prevent spamming). 

I think QVC's notification feature will help keep us informed of the latest new Wen special offers. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@quadmimi@aprimo is right. You need to log into the forum and check your notifications.

The reason I decided to create a notifications alert system was to make it easier for Wenners to know that there is some sort of limited time Wen event going on. I've noticed that especially during TSV times, the Wen forum can get so very busy that time sensitive threads can get lost in all the conversation.

I thought that the notifications feature might help to make sure that people knew about these offers. 

Going forward, I thought that notifications would be useful for these occasions (and probably others as well):

1) OTOs -- especially now that QVC has this new OTO system in which an unexpected OTO can pop up at any time.

2) whenever a new Wen TSV advance order number available in the latest issue of InsideQ (though the number couldn't be shared)

3) that a new very limited special offer is available on the QVC Wen product page (e.g. the 8oz supersize Remoist that gets sold out as soon as it appears in a Wen show)

4) that there's a sale (i.e. the frequent Black Friday sale), special offer, or new Wen product at Chaz's site.

Right now I'm using the latest listing, which is in the first two pages of the OTO Notification thread - 2 OTOs - 2 Fall CCs & RTMs OR Rice TVS & SC thread, as the current list.

In the next few weeks, whenever I get a chance, I'm going to set up a separate proper notifications list that goes according to alphabetical sequence (this should make it easy to make sure that you're on the notifications list). -- If someone wants to be added to the list, all they have to do is to let me know and I'll add them on. 

Once that's done, any Wenner should feel free to start a notification thread if they come across a time sensitive Wen special... and not feel that they have to wait for me to send something out... lol, because the earlier the notification, the better the chance of snagging the Wen bargain for all of us. Smiley Happy All anyone would need to do, would be to create a new notifications thread and then copy and paste each of the sets of notifications names in each post. -- Multiple posts are necessary because you can only notify a maximum of 20 people per post (probably to prevent spamming). 

I think QVC's notification feature will help keep us informed of the latest new Wen special offers. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh thank you Bebe...this is why all WEN folks are lucky you are doing this, because if someone like me were trying, they would find out about OTO's etc. about 6 months after they happened...LOL

again your hard work is much appreciated..

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 I was only able to get this OTO on waitlist because I was too late checking the forum for notifications. But today my waitlist order says "in process". So hopefully that means I will receive it after all. I'm so happy about this because I am loving FTP!