WEN

Contributor

I have ordered all of the Wen that I need for fall (4 orders) and I love them, of course. I am, however, very disappointed that I did not receive any of the travel packets. Sigh. I wonder how I missed them? Well, maybe they will be included with the winter orders? So sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using WEN for years.  I never got the travel packets.  What I usually do is pump some in an empty face moisturizer container.  I never use it all up when I am out of town, so I just put it in my shower when I am back home and use it up there.  I do wish there was a better way to get all the WEN out of the plastic containers.  Right now I have one upside down to make sure it all falls to the opening.  It is a bit of a pain.  And I just started to use a gallon container that I bought (for the first time).  That may be a bigger pain to get all the goo out.  This stuff is expensive and I want to get every drop!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Re: No travel packets

[ Edited ]

I think the original poster is referring to the free samples that come with some products. I usually get them, but not always. I got the free sample of the new Fall and Winter products. Nice to know ahead of time if the scent is something you want to purchase in a larger container when it becomes available.

Respected Contributor

I would have loved to have been able to get some of those sample/travel packets in the new scents but I've not ordered anything lately.  I even contacted Chaz's site and they told me they were only available through QVC promotionally.  Too bad as I would have been willing to purchase a few to try them out (still haven't tried the Bella Spirit).  I just don't want to try something with a 32 oz size (or duo!).

Contributor

I agree. I would also love to see travel packets of the blessings, too. 

Honored Contributor

I have received travel packets for some products over the years.  Usually they come in the gallons.  Rarely, I have gotten them with other products.

Respected Contributor

I got the Fall & Winter CC packetts in my Wen bronzing mist & hair tonic.

I sent Chaz's customer service a request could they please have some avaliable for the spring & summer scents..(like a set to purchase, which I would be glad to)..it doesn't hurt to ask...Smiley Happy

Contributor

I agree. Great Idea!! I will do the same.