WEN

Super Contributor

WWC is my absolute favorite. Love the fresh orange smell and the "foaminess" of the product. look forward to it every year. So disappointed it's not being offered this year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: No Winter White Citrus? :(

@peace6576 

I believe that is one that is being discontinued.

Several WWC products are available at chazdean dot com on clearance.

Super Contributor

Well that's really a shame. Such a nice fresh scent. I'll check out the clearance products. Thanks

Respected Contributor

@peace6576   I hope you can find the products you want on Chaz's site. 

I'm always conflicted when Chaz introduces a new seasonal, because I know that means an older formula from the same season is probably going to be discontinued, leaving it's fans sad and disappointed.  I am honestly shocked, every year, when the original Fall and Winter formulas, FGP and WVM, are not the formulae which get axed.  They are the oldest, so I always expect them to go, but so far they are popular enough that they stay in the inventory, for which I am thankful, because they are some of the few which I can use without worrying about an allergic reaction to the honey compounds, as they don't have it.  But as fond as I am of them, I know others are just as fond of some of the other formulae, so I am sad for those WEN users. 

Have you tried the newest Fall seasonal, @peace6576 ?  I find it brisk and refreshing due to the coffee scent in it, but then I am a coffee addict, so.... Woman Wink    I don't know when or if the new Winter scent will come in, but the peel-n-sniff sample I got last summer was super-chocolatey and rich, so perhaps you'll like that one?  I don't recall, offhand, if there are any other citrus ingredients in any of the other seasonals, but I would expect to see that fragrance note in the spring/summer collection, so perhaps you can find a CC in those seasonals that you'll like almost as much as WWC.  Best Wishes!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I am honestly shocked, every year, when the original Fall and Winter formulas, FGP and WVM, are not the formulae which get axed. 

@CamilleP 

Bite your tongue!!!  😂

Esteemed Contributor

Geezrette @CamilleP @geezerette Don’t you remember the uproar when Chaz announced FGP and WVM were retiring? He had to bring them right back? They were the first two he pulled that “retiring “ stuff with and it didn’t go o er very well. That first run of Seasonals are my favorites as seems to be the case with the majority
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue   I remember that, I am still working on finishing the WVM gallons I bought in fear of it going away, the oldest are dated 2015!  I am glad Chaz is using sales data to make his retirement decisions, rather than just the age of the formula, but is only trying to come up with new formulae every other year, so people have some time ot stock up on retiring blends.  Every time I think "just stop coming up with new ones, and keep what you've got, so nobody loses out on a beloved formula", Chaz comes out with a new CC that is just fabulous, and I fall in love with another new scent, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP I’m so disappointed that Fall/Winter arrivals seem to be a bust. I had all ancillary items in order and they were all cancelled. I just placed an order for the pumpkin latte but missed out on a/d. I feel Chaz introducing this Winter scent he is hoping it will be lived as much as WVM so he could eventually think of retiring it again. We shall see I guess. I’m just disappointed because both these new scents are right up my alley.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  I am also missing the ancilliary products, especially styling creme, I don't think even Chaz's site has it.  Well, better luck next year, I guess?  Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

I was disappointed too. I ordered 3 on waitlist and they were cancelled. The new winter scent does not interest me because I don’t like the smell of chocolate in the shower.

Maybe next year and if the Q doesn’t have any, I will try to buy from Chaz directly.