WEN

Respected Contributor

Wow, SurferWife!  That's quite impressive!!!!  I saw about a hurricane headed for the islands and thought about you.  Hope you remain safe.  God bless.

I got one gallon of Wen Men.  I did go for the two new seasonals in the 32s.  Love them both.

Enjoy all those gallons!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - I've been meaning to ask you how do you like the Love cleansing cond?  Does it smell as good as the body treatment and perfume?   I wonder if it will come back to the Q.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Oh my gosh, YES!  I love the LOVE CC.  It really does smell like Hawaii.  If you've ever been here & worn a fresh cut lei...THAT is what it smells like.  I am so glad I got the gallon...and to think I almost canceled it.  I wish we could have everything in Love.  I do have the fragrance & NIBT, too.  If we could have the RTM & styling cream, that would be awesome!  But I realize he'd have to bring those ancillary items in all the blessing fragrances.  If you can get your hands on the CC I highly recommend it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.