WEN

Honored Contributor

Hurricane Douglas ain't gittin' my gallons!  I moved them to higher ground!  Toby is getting a bit nervous...bless his heart...and it hasn't really hit just yet.

19DD27FA-A785-4890-AA23-FA7BBB9043B9.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife I am so glad you have your priorities straight. ha! You would have to wait until December or June before replenishing the gallons if they got washed away or tossed around.  I think having an escape plan/route that involves WEN is what every smart WENNER aspires to. Heart

Poor Toby. He's going to need some love and holding on tightly by his mama.  Smiley Sad  I've been keeping an eye on Douglas and the map showed you right in the path of it, it seems. 

Have you had a hurricane do a lot of destruction to Hawaii in the past or does it usually  miss you with only a threat?

Thoughts and prayers your way, for sure. Heart

Respected Contributor

You must have a huge shower to park those babies in.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Hawaii always seems to dodge a bullet because when hurricanes hit the cooler waters here, they fizzle out; however, not this time.  My husband lived many years living in the US Virgin Islands, so he knows how to prepare for a hurricane.  People here, not so much.  Most have waited until today to start prepping. We just shake our heads...

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@chessylady 

Ha!  No, my shower is actually small.  I store them on a shelf in the bathroom & bring one into the shower when I'm going to use it.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife    Take care of yourself and stay out of harm's way even if you have to sacrifice that WEN stash.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Oh gosh I hope you are all oik...We have been moving so I am out of the loop!...Hang onto those bottles of Wen!

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies!  I was just trying to be humorous during a hurricane.  After report - NOTHING happened.  It started moving north (away) from us just as it was nearing O'ahu.  Talk about a LAST MINUTE turn!  We slept all night, Toby is happy and not so much as a fallen tree branch.  God graced us out last night for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - I was thinking of you this morning. Glad you are safe even though you are having such heavy rain. Poor Toby - hug him tightly.

One of the storms we had, I had to take my Yorkie Murphy and hide in my walk in closet. He was scared.

Stay safe!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife WHEW!!! That was close. Have to ensure that Toby and WEN are ALWAYS safe. Well, guess you and the hubby too! Smiley LOL