WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Finally looks like the Winter weather has come to an end hopefully for everyone. Happy May everyone! Can't wait for Chaz's visit need to replenish my NBT stock asap. Already stocked up on my dry oil for the next few months.
Honored Contributor

Using my WEN TSV and my hair looks marvelous!

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Finally looks like the Winter weather has come to an end hopefully for everyone. Happy May everyone! Can't wait for Chaz's visit need to replenish my NBT stock asap. Already stocked up on my dry oil for the next few months.

@ANewHue

Thanks for starting us off!

Loving my dry oil!  I use it as a styling spray between cleanses.  Don’t know how it works without making my hair oily, but it sure does.  Looks super.

Waving to everyone  🤗

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

hi @Drythe,

waving back 

🙌   

I hang my hair over the tub when I

spray the dry oil. I afraid it'll make my

bathroom floor slippery. Actually,

I do the tub thing when I spray RTM

too. Does anyone else do this?

Am I being overly precautious?

I've been this way about all sprays and powders

since I saw a co-worker walk into a little baby powder on the floor. She slid until she was stopped by the far wall. Broke her toe.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

hi @Drythe,

waving back 

🙌   

I hang my hair over the tub when I

spray the dry oil. I afraid it'll make my

bathroom floor slippery. Actually,

I do the tub thing when I spray RTM

too. Does anyone else do this?

Am I being overly precautious?

I've been this way about all sprays and powders

since I saw a co-worker walk into a little baby powder on the floor. She slid until she was stopped by the far wall. Broke her toe.

@x Hedge

Hey,  I haven’t noticed any slippery on my Bathroom floor which is porcelain tile.  I think it would show up on them if it were there because they are white witnh a grey flowing water pattern.  Also, I am the world’s most clumsy person, so surely I would “find” any slippery spot if it were there.

On the other hand, one can’t be too careful!

Wish this came in 613, and Cherry Blossom, and Lilac.....

Also NEED VTM in 613!

Humm, where’s that wish list?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Thanks @ANewHue for the start off...Smiley Happy

Loving the SOB which I didn't think I would...(maybe not the scent totally) but it makes my hair so shiny..Maybe I will order more.

@x Hedge  I always put a giant bathtowel under my sink, while I get ready, I use hairspray, & boy will that stay on the floor, then I don't have to worry about where my sprays go..Smiley Happy 

Phx hits 105 on Suday, wow I guess summer is here..!

Esteemed Contributor

Still not warming to that SOB scent, but the colors in that label look so good in my bathroom, so I'm using SOB there as a handwash. That daffodill is the same soft gold as my wall tile, and I have a tiny green accent tile in the border.

I'm thinking about re ordering that TSV just to get another 12oz CA RTM (love that scent!) and another quart of CA cc. I put it on my wish list, but I'm also 'wishing' for more SCLV and a boatload of SGGT from Chaz's clearance sale. And I'm waiting for the NIBT to go to Event pricing. 

I've been very bad.

I was living within my goal of just 4 seasonals, plus 1 each in classic, rice and 319.

I think that's a reasonable limit, and I was doing very well working within that without feeling restricted. If I'd have stayed the course I wouldn't have bought any CC until the next December TSV. 

Now I find I have doubled to 9 seasonals, 2 classics, and I'm finding 613 irristable again.

And in my WEN springfever, I even ordered something that's always on the menu without waiting for Chaz to be there.

Now I have to go sit in the naughty corner until Chaz returns.

@Drythe, here's the 2018 WEN Wishlist. 🐆

I float it to the top now, so I can always find it. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Wen-Wishlist-2018/m-p/4341323/thread-id/56554

Honored Contributor

@77yangya I will be visiting the salon this weekend. You usually have questions you want me to ask. Anything this time?

Valued Contributor
@world traveler Can you ask Chaz how the dry oil with SPF is coming along? I’m waiting (not so patiently) for it. I know the SPF testing takes longer, but it’s been long enough, right?? Have a great visit with him! I’m looking forward to watching it on Periscope.
**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya I will be visiting the salon this weekend. You usually have questions you want me to ask. Anything this time?

@World Traveler

Would you you also ask if he is going to make any Cleansing Conditioner in LOVE? I know he said he wasn’t planning to, the Blessing collection is just suppose to be EDP and UNBIT, but it’s AMAZING and I really really really want some. I’m sure I’m not the only one, Thanks!

**Suz**