WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: MAY WEN chat

[ Edited ]

Forgot to post this photo. Love the look on Bella's face. You can see her tail is a little blurry. She was wagging it really hard! She was the center of attention at the salon. Everyone wanted to go pet her and she was eating it up!  Heart

IMG_3403.JPG

Honored Contributor

Hello Friends,

Just a quick note to say I'm going out of the country today for @3 weeks.

Y'all be well, happy, and safe!

Love to Chaz and the Angels!

Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@Drythe Have a safe & wonderful trip.  Come back home in one piece!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - Have a great time and be safe. Where to this year? "See" you soon - Riley1

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you for the information. Looking forward to the new winter items. Oh, and those Angels - just precious.

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler could u ask Chaz if he wound consider going back to the blue label for WVM? I'm not letting this go. Lol oh also please ask him to check this website out the minute I saw it we thought he would love their work and since he's going to be furnishing a new home soon he may find this vwey interesting. Black Forest wood company. Enology your visit I wish I was joining you. Looking forward to your recap of the day. Have fun and give my Hunter (and Chaz) a big hug.
Esteemed Contributor
Uggh @worldtraveler now I learned a valuable lesson read all posts .... guess I missed the visit but I'd appreciate it if you keep my post for the next visit.
Super Contributor

@Suz585 No, you are not the only one.  That Love scent is beyond incredible.  I adore it!

Esteemed Contributor

Friday, May 18th,

WEN BeautyiQ Steal 8pm Eastern

also, 

QVC website has this:  

Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 1 – 2 p.m. ET

Friday, June 1, 2018 from 1 – 2 a.m., 9 – 10 a.m.ET

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@Uggh @worldtraveler now I learned a valuable lesson read all posts .... guess I missed the visit but I'd appreciate it if you keep my post for the next visit.

@ANewHue July, unless he has to be somewhere at the last minutes and I have to reschedule.