WEN

Super Contributor

Heart

Well, I hear the storm on it's way is going to be huge! Who knows but seriously, I'm hanging out, reading Inside Q Magazine and checking out the WEN TSV for 3/24 and it's pretty awesome. So you get a 32 oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner, a 16 oz Light Cleansing Conditioner (love this), 6 oz Classic Styling Creme (you better be using this to protect your hair and eliminate frizz Peeps), and Light Finishing Treatment Spray. Why 'hair spray' you ask? Because for years and years Chaz has said NO HAIR SPRAY but let's get real.... many of you are going to use it. Many of you DO use it. So at least we can all use a Chaz Dean creation, right? I can use a little hold when I'm braided up.
The last I heard, this was the schedule for 3/24:
Time Show Title Show Length
0:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours
3:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour (beautiful Gina)
7:00 FEW Hit
10:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours
12:00 Q Check Hit
15:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour
19:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours
22:00 Friday Night Beauty Hit

This looks like one of those WEN-a-Thon TSV Day for Team WEN. I like those. Sleep deprivation makes them very funny. Nothing better than live TV and exhaustion.

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Love you Big Dooters!  

Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love from Wen Dooters

[ Edited ]

Leave it to our loveable horse to make us all feel better. 😊💕

Valued Contributor

I have a few extra days off coming to me at work that I carried over from 2016.  I put in for March 24 so this time I can watch the shows live.  I know I'll be buying the Cherry Blossom CC, maybe even another TSV.  Can't wait!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Isn't she sweet?  I love the pictures of all the horses.  They're so cute.  I could not decide which scent to get the TSV in so I decided SAM.  I love the new Light Finishing Spray.  I'm dying to try the Light CC too.  I never used to use hair spray but I know anything Wen is gonna be great so I had to try it.  It is amazing!!!

Honored Contributor

wow he won't be here until the end of March? I thought for sure they'd be here at the beginning of the month for the premiere of the new seasonal.  Hubby is now using my SHP because he finally got through his gallon of SMC. He is begging me to get some SHL but I told him he will have to wait to see if the gallons will come out. I am surprised we haven't heard officially one way or another yet but maybe the want to sell some 32oz first?

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

wow he won't be here until the end of March? I thought for sure they'd be here at the beginning of the month for the premiere of the new seasonal.  Hubby is now using my SHP because he finally got through his gallon of SMC. He is begging me to get some SHL but I told him he will have to wait to see if the gallons will come out. I am surprised we haven't heard officially one way or another yet but maybe the want to sell some 32oz first?

oh dear Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Chaz did list off the seasonal gallons coming to QVC in June 2017, let me see if I can find the spot in the video where he lists them and I will come back and edit my post. 👍🏻

Valued Contributor

Ok! I'm sorry I took so long to report back @HappyDaze... I could not find the video I was looking for, so I asked Chaz again to name them for me. ☺️

Seasonal Gallons Available in June 2017:

FGP

WVM

SOB

SMC

SHP

So a total of 5 seasonal gallons available in June 2017 at QVC! 👍🏻

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI

That's a great list of seasonal offerings!

Thanks for posting this information.