WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Latest from Dooters re: FAS

As a founding member of the Fall Apple Spice Fan Club.........YAY!! 😍 FAS is the best-performing seasonal for my hair, and the scent has grown on me over the years. 

I stocked up last fall, so I *think* I have about a gallon of FAS on-hand. But, I might be tempted to add more to my stash, especially if we see some "insane" pricing. Nudge, nudge Dooters.....hint, hint 😄

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yay!  I'm kind of stocked up but I'm so happy this will happen for all the girls that didn't stock up. Now's your chance !  Wow, FAS is making history if this happens, it will be the first time we are seeing Chaz bring something back even if it's for a limited time,

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@vermint wrote:

You all can have as much FAS as you can get...with my blessing! Pleas don't worry about leaving any for me...that's the only formula I've ever used that I would never buy again.

I am waiting eagerly for the Vanilla White Pumpkin, though!

@vermint lol no doubt!!! Take my FAS...please! Buy it ALL up so we never, ever have to smell or utter those three words again!

@HappyDaze....Wow, just for that I am going to mix my FAS with your SHP, and will leave you with that "smell"....LOL..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@vermint wrote:

You all can have as much FAS as you can get...with my blessing! Pleas don't worry about leaving any for me...that's the only formula I've ever used that I would never buy again.

@vermint lol no doubt!!! Take my FAS...please! Buy it ALL up so we never, ever have to smell or utter those three words again!

@HappyDaze....Wow, just for that I am going to mix my FAS with your SHP, and will leave you with that "smell"....LOL..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi LOL All I can say is:

I Don't Think So Smiley Face, Emoticon and Not Feeling Well Smiley Face, Emoticon

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@quadmimi LOL All I can say is:

I Don't Think So Smiley Face, Emoticon and Not Feeling Well Smiley Face, Emoticon

I can't even begin to imagine how bad that would smell! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

YES! YES! YES!  YES!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Meg Ryan has nothing on me!  

FAS at QVC prices....I am walking out of my office now to get on down with my bad self and break down in tears of joy.  

I knew all the fish I left on the doorstep would finally get the message across.  My FAS is coming home!  Heart

@Laura14you might want to warn your co-worker of the up and coming FAS onslaught!! Smiley Happy Perhaps he (she?) will get to work from home on FAS days?? Smiley Wink

@HappyDaze  I did think of that but they've ticked me off lately so they get to breathe elsewhere for the next three months.  Besides, deep breathing can be meditative.  Maybe they'll all chill out now.  Smiley Very Happy  

Valued Contributor

Happy to hear this news!  @CoCo87, I was also considering getting a gallon from Chaz's website.  Still may do that depending upon what QVC offers.

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@quadmimi Let me just say....ewwwwwww! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

YES! YES! YES!  YES!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Meg Ryan has nothing on me!  

FAS at QVC prices....I am walking out of my office now to get on down with my bad self and break down in tears of joy.  

I knew all the fish I left on the doorstep would finally get the message across.  My FAS is coming home!  Heart

@Laura14you might want to warn your co-worker of the up and coming FAS onslaught!! Smiley Happy Perhaps he (she?) will get to work from home on FAS days?? Smiley Wink

@HappyDaze  I did think of that but they've ticked me off lately so they get to breathe elsewhere for the next three months.  Besides, deep breathing can be meditative.  Maybe they'll all chill out now.  Smiley Very Happy  

@Laura14 Or pass out! But hey, either way they wouldn't be bothering you, huh? I'm so glad I don't have to deal with ornery co-workers anymore...worked in large offices for 26 years, then in 2000 went to work in my DH's very small architecural firm. Just us and two employees, and we are like family. I love it! So much less stress!

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@quadmimi Let me just say....ewwwwwww! Smiley Very Happy

@vermint...."mapely" honey peach....hmmmm  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy