WEN

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I'm not getting the TSV but I did see that there was a winter seasonal re-moist with a comb so I ordered that in WWC. Let's see if I can get my act together and actually remember to use the re-moist. Cat Very Happy

All I was going to get was the seasonal TSV but then I saw the remoist/comb duo.  It's 8oz of remoist!!  It takes me a long time to use up the 4oz size as I don't use it that often so 8oz seems huge!   I'll have to give this one some thought...

Respected Contributor

Bebe, I finally got the second order confirmation e-mail, went into my order history, and was able to cancel the "extra" TT order, so all is copacetic.  I was disappointed that there's no NIBT in WVM, just red currant and white citrus, but I did order some re-moist in my all-time fave formula. 

I was, however, SUPER-SAD that FGP and WVM are GOING AWAY NEXT YEAR!!!  My WEN purchases are going to be very limited next year, that's for sure!

Frequent Contributor

Although I'm still just a little sad I can't buy the TSV b/c of the perfume sample/shipping nonsense, I picked up the 3 piece set that includes CC, SC, and Oil in both WVM and WWC (I have the last TSV AD coming in WRC).  This way I can actually try all of the Winter seasonals.  Bonus - I actually bought while Chaz was on air!  So, it's been a successful morning Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - you know, you can always ship to me in SC - I will gladly take "care" of your packages, LOL

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I'm not getting the TSV but I did see that there was a winter seasonal re-moist with a comb so I ordered that in WWC. Let's see if I can get my act together and actually remember to use the re-moist. Cat Very Happy

All I was going to get was the seasonal TSV but then I saw the remoist/comb duo.  It's 8oz of remoist!!  It takes me a long time to use up the 4oz size as I don't use it that often so 8oz seems huge!   I'll have to give this one some thought...

@sueinsf  Yes, 8 oz. of re-moist should last me about 100 years. Cat Embarassed

Contributor

Re: LET’S GET READY TO...

[ Edited ]

@sly1216 wrote:

Although I'm still just a little sad I can't buy the TSV b/c of the perfume sample/shipping nonsense, I picked up the 3 piece set that includes CC, SC, and Oil in both WVM and WWC (I have the last TSV AD coming in WRC).  This way I can actually try all of the Winter seasonals.  Bonus - I actually bought while Chaz was on air!  So, it's been a successful morning Smiley Happy

Oh oh! He said the sample was OK for AK and HI. So if that's your issue you can get it.

There must be a typo b/c it says 4.5oz but it must be 0.45oz. sample vial.

Valued Contributor

@leigh wrote:

@sly1216 wrote:

Oh oh! He said the sample was OK for AK and HI. So if that's your issue you can get it.

@leigh I sure hope they make the adjustments to shipping out of the 

continental US!  I'm still so ticked at Q for this TSV offer.  Leaving us out.

The 5 piece CC kit doesn't even come close to the great

value of the TSV.  

Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@leigh wrote:

@sly1216 wrote:

@leigh I sure hope they make the adjustments to shipping out of the 

continental US!  I'm still so ticked at Q for this TSV offer.  Leaving us out.

The 5 piece CC kit doesn't even come close to the great

value of the TSV.  

I was on the phone with my mother saying I was very surprised about the EDP size and would've expected a sample when there it was in his hand...a normal sample vial...and he specifically mentioned about the shipping. I understood it to be dependent on the small volume. I hope you can get it!

Frequent Contributor

I think I may try to order the TSV when Chaz is on again.  If it's the same issue, I'm prepared for that.  If it goes through this time - happy surprise!!

Valued Contributor

@sly1216 wrote:

I think I may try to order the TSV when Chaz is on again.  If it's the same issue, I'm prepared for that.  If it goes through this time - happy surprise!!

@sly1216  I'm going to try ordering it again.  Good Luck!!!  BTW if you

don't mind me asking....what state are you from?  I'm in Hawaii and 

this TSV has me crying. lol