WEN

Respected Contributor

I tried for the first time this morning, the NBT in Hope and layered it with the parfume!  WOW!  It lasts too.  It smells so amazing.  I love the dry down notes.  I don't know what I'm smelling but it was worth waiting for.  I wanted it, got interested in other things, went back, it was on wait list.  It came back but I waited for easy pay and BAM got it.  I like this one the best of the Blessing series, so far.  Natually, the NBT is amazing on the skin, face too, head to toe.  It's not a loud smell.  I think it's sophisticated and alluring at the same time.  I was on the fence about getting it but since I had a sample and then got a 10ml size,  so glad I decided on getting this duo. 

I got the Peony NBT/EDP and there was another sample of Love in there too!  I was really surprised.  That was really nice of Chaz to do that. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Just Tried For First Time

Frequent Contributor

Rossie - couldn't agree more!  I'm not that old either and try to figure out what all the initials are too.  Just spell it out!

Respected Contributor

@Tinker Toy wrote:

This response is for all who post in initials.   Why?? I'm older not dead.  I don't get the intials.  If you want to inform me then speak English.

I am really sorry, I did not mean to make you SO angry.  Okay.  UINBT means Ultra Intensive Body Treatment.  You apply it to skin like a lotion.  EDP is parfume. 

Respected Contributor

Anyway, pikers not included, this smell GRABS you by the gut!!!!!  It's amazing!

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinker Toy

@ilovefall

You're in the WEN forum and the abbreviations used by yangya are particular to WEN products.

You'd find threads with "WEN Abbreviations" with a quick forum search.

Here, I've done it for you.   😘

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Wen-Abbreviations-Glossary/m-p/1883463#M36

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/WEN-Abbreviations-2018/m-p/4710450#M58785

Honored Contributor

@fthunt @ilovefall @Tinker Toy

Here is a link that might help you with all the abbreviations:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/WEN-Abbreviations-2018/td-p/4710450

When I first started with WEN 3-1/2 years ago, I didn't understand any of the acronyms either. So I made a cheat sheet list of what they all meant and taped it to the side of my computer screen. It was frustrating for me to have to look things up every time something was not spelled out, so I understand your feelings on this.

But trust me, @77yangya is not trying to make it difficult for you. Long-time WEN users just get in the habit of abbreviating as much as they can because many of the products, when written out, can be quite long. It's not meant to make life harder for you. Heart

Thanks to all three for reminding the rest of us that we should spell things out, as we never know if it is a new poster to WEN who wouldn't know what we are talking about. We should at least spell it all out the first time we talk about the item in our post. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@fthunt @ilovefall @Tinker Toy

Here is a link that might help you with all the abbreviations:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/WEN-Abbreviations-2018/td-p/4710450

When I first started with WEN 3-1/2 years ago, I didn't understand any of the acronyms either. So I made a cheat sheet list of what they all meant and taped it to the side of my computer screen. It was frustrating for me to have to look things up every time something was not spelled out, so I understand your feelings on this.

But trust me, @77yangya is not trying to make it difficult for you. Long-time WEN users just get in the habit of abbreviating as much as they can because many of the products, when written out, can be quite long. It's not meant to make life harder for you. Heart

Thanks to all three for reminding the rest of us that we should spell things out, as we never know if it is a new poster to WEN who wouldn't know what we are talking about. We should at least spell it all out the first time we talk about the item in our post. 

@World Traveler

This!

I’ve been using WEN for several years and come into the WEN forum off and on.  But there are now so many products that I can’t keep up with all the acronyms either.  Even with the products I use!  

I try to spell out what I’m speaking of when I first reference it, after that, if I mention it again, I’ll use the common abbreviation(s).

Trusted Contributor

whoa! what's with some of the rude comments? 

live....laugh....love