WEN

Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,504
Registered: ‎04-15-2012

@cac140

 

 

If you want to try CA just use it first as a scalp cleanse and another CC on hair shaft.  And if you do use it on hair shaft -you can always mix FIG or something else for moisture if you do indeed find CA too drying.  

 

I always create different cocktails of CC when I cleanse. 

never just one - that would be too boring. ha

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎12-09-2012

@quadmimi wrote:

I got email also...but S & H is only free if you pay full amount...if you use 6 easy pays you pay S & H....I tried it as far as getting to hit submit and if I used easy pay it charged me S & H.....I have not seen the Q do that before?....(but I only order Wen and Josie from Q so maybe they do that now)


It may be glitching, it shouldnt charge S&H at all.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎10-09-2011

@nikki48 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I got email also...but S & H is only free if you pay full amount...if you use 6 easy pays you pay S & H....I tried it as far as getting to hit submit and if I used easy pay it charged me S & H.....I have not seen the Q do that before?....(but I only order Wen and Josie from Q so maybe they do that now)


It may be glitching, it shouldnt charge S&H at all.


I ordered mine on easy pay and wasn't charged shipping.  My total came to $64.14 but $4.20 of it was tax.  Really thinking about getting another set, but don't want to go overboard as I'm sure I'll be making other purchases...I need more sc and gs.  Decisions, decisions!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,976
Registered: ‎12-27-2010

@simollie wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I got email also...but S & H is only free if you pay full amount...if you use 6 easy pays you pay S & H....I tried it as far as getting to hit submit and if I used easy pay it charged me S & H.....I have not seen the Q do that before?....(but I only order Wen and Josie from Q so maybe they do that now)


It may be glitching, it shouldnt charge S&H at all.


I ordered mine on easy pay and wasn't charged shipping.  My total came to $64.14 but $4.20 of it was tax.  Really thinking about getting another set, but don't want to go overboard as I'm sure I'll be making other purchases...I need more sc and gs.  Decisions, decisions!


Thanks @simollie and @nikki48....Maybe last night I tried from my Iphone, when I got to submitt the easy pay didn't show, so guessing it's right now, or it was my phone..

Am trying to wait til Fri to order, I use Wen kids, but the Hub loves the TT...

Also hoping for mousse in the new scent.....

Contributor
Posts: 22
Registered: ‎03-13-2011

I wonder how they choose who gets the email?  I always order the TSV and plan on getting this one as well, but no email for me!  I don't mind waiting till Friday - I just find it odd.  The number Dooters spilled brings it up at $85. I'll definitely be waiting till Friday!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎12-09-2012

@bballwidow wrote:

I wonder how they choose who gets the email?  I always order the TSV and plan on getting this one as well, but no email for me!  I don't mind waiting till Friday - I just find it odd.  The number Dooters spilled brings it up at $85. I'll definitely be waiting till Friday!


@bballwidow you can adjust your email settings under my account and then email & mobile preferences.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor
Posts: 22
Registered: ‎03-13-2011

Thank you @nikki48!  I checked and I'm already signed up to get all beauty TSV emails and I do get them all the time. I'm just out of the loop this time I guess. No biggie - I can wait!  I'm looking forward to trying the vanilla pumpkin Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,709
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

@nikki48! The correct Number is up and Mod allowed it on other thread! @Wishicouldaffordthese

posted this.

A284021 $60 and change ,,no shipping !!  it

 

Classic & Fall 4-Piece Kit Under $60

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 702
Registered: ‎11-01-2013

@bballwidow wrote:

I wonder how they choose who gets the email?  I always order the TSV and plan on getting this one as well, but no email for me!  I don't mind waiting till Friday - I just find it odd.  The number Dooters spilled brings it up at $85. I'll definitely be waiting till Friday!


@bballwidow - same thing with me - I'm checked off for all the beauty notifications but never got the e-mail.  Guess I will wait until Friday, too - Lord knows, I sure have enough WEN to last until then!  Unfortunately, I'll have to watch the WEN shows on my dvr since I'm working Friday, but I will be ordering, for sure! Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,504
Registered: ‎04-15-2012

Yes they are allowing posting of numbers - but you still need the email link to get the right TSV price.