WEN

Trusted Contributor

@cac140

If you want to try CA just use it first as a scalp cleanse and another CC on hair shaft.  And if you do use it on hair shaft -you can always mix FIG or something else for moisture if you do indeed find CA too drying.  

I always create different cocktails of CC when I cleanse. 

never just one - that would be too boring. ha

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I got email also...but S & H is only free if you pay full amount...if you use 6 easy pays you pay S & H....I tried it as far as getting to hit submit and if I used easy pay it charged me S & H.....I have not seen the Q do that before?....(but I only order Wen and Josie from Q so maybe they do that now)

It may be glitching, it shouldnt charge S&H at all.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I got email also...but S & H is only free if you pay full amount...if you use 6 easy pays you pay S & H....I tried it as far as getting to hit submit and if I used easy pay it charged me S & H.....I have not seen the Q do that before?....(but I only order Wen and Josie from Q so maybe they do that now)

I ordered mine on easy pay and wasn't charged shipping.  My total came to $64.14 but $4.20 of it was tax.  Really thinking about getting another set, but don't want to go overboard as I'm sure I'll be making other purchases...I need more sc and gs.  Decisions, decisions!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

@simollie wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I ordered mine on easy pay and wasn't charged shipping.  My total came to $64.14 but $4.20 of it was tax.  Really thinking about getting another set, but don't want to go overboard as I'm sure I'll be making other purchases...I need more sc and gs.  Decisions, decisions!

Thanks @simollie and @nikki48....Maybe last night I tried from my Iphone, when I got to submitt the easy pay didn't show, so guessing it's right now, or it was my phone..

Am trying to wait til Fri to order, I use Wen kids, but the Hub loves the TT...

Also hoping for mousse in the new scent.....

Contributor

I wonder how they choose who gets the email?  I always order the TSV and plan on getting this one as well, but no email for me!  I don't mind waiting till Friday - I just find it odd.  The number Dooters spilled brings it up at $85. I'll definitely be waiting till Friday!

Trusted Contributor

@bballwidow wrote:

I wonder how they choose who gets the email?  I always order the TSV and plan on getting this one as well, but no email for me!  I don't mind waiting till Friday - I just find it odd.  The number Dooters spilled brings it up at $85. I'll definitely be waiting till Friday!

@bballwidow you can adjust your email settings under my account and then email & mobile preferences.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

Thank you @nikki48!  I checked and I'm already signed up to get all beauty TSV emails and I do get them all the time. I'm just out of the loop this time I guess. No biggie - I can wait!  I'm looking forward to trying the vanilla pumpkin Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48! The correct Number is up and Mod allowed it on other thread! @Wishicouldaffordthese

posted this.

A284021 $60 and change ,,no shipping !!  it

Classic & Fall 4-Piece Kit Under $60

Valued Contributor

@bballwidow wrote:

@bballwidow - same thing with me - I'm checked off for all the beauty notifications but never got the e-mail.  Guess I will wait until Friday, too - Lord knows, I sure have enough WEN to last until then!  Unfortunately, I'll have to watch the WEN shows on my dvr since I'm working Friday, but I will be ordering, for sure! Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Yes they are allowing posting of numbers - but you still need the email link to get the right TSV price.