WEN

Esteemed Contributor

It’s a SWEEP🏆🏆🏆🏆💜

Congratulations to Chaz & TeamWen🏆🏆🏆🏆💜
Honored Contributor

Re: It’s a SWEEP🏆🏆🏆🏆💜

@ANewHue 

Did I miss the icon award?  He did win it, right?  I don't know how in the heck I missed it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  I didn't catch all of  the presentation, did he win every category he was nominated for?  I know he won the icon award (shout out to @SurferWife ) and I know Courtney mentioned hairspray and a couple of other products, but  I don't remember every category he was nominated in.  Thanks in advance, @ANewHue !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP 

He was nominated in 4 categories this year...

1. Best "shampoo"
  2. Best Hairspray
  3. Best men's product
  4. Icon

I heard about the first three, but I never heard who won the Icon award, which is what I asked @ANewHue to confirm.  I'll check his Facebook page to see if I can confirm.

EDIT:  YES, YES, YES!  He did win the Icon award, too!  All 4 categories!! ❤️🌺💯

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Wonderful news!!  I'm so happy for Chaz, especially because he's had such a tough year.    

Honored Contributor

They only "presented" him with the Best Shampoo award, but during that presentation mentioned all the others he won.  And they did have all four glass awards on the table.  But the others were kind of glossed over.

Honestly, both hosts were talking so fast I could hardly understand half the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to Chaz and Team Wen!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP yes he won all .4 he was nominated for .
Respected Contributor

Thank you, @ANewHue !  I wish there were more products in stock, so I could order a couple of things during his last show, but I guess four gallons and two sets of mousse will have to suffice.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow you really did it up @CamilleP! Good for you! I got my gallon of Indigo and a gallon mousse set. I just wish there was more products in the sale. Haven’t seen the fall remoist and I didn’t like the configuration of the lip balm. This means I’ll be ordering a ton of stuff in March.