WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: It’s JUNE Lets chat WEN

@SurferWife As much as I value your take on the two new scents, what is more important is: What does Toby think of the berry and plum pear? He has quite the discerning nose. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I haven't tried the new scents on Toby.  He just got a gallon of WEN Pets (613) scent so I just used that one on him yesterday.  He smells soooooooooooooo good!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Just ordered my 613 gallon.  Rakuten is still having a 5% rebate.  I got three total gallons this year:

1) WEN Pets (Lemon, Rosemary Vanilla Bean)

2) Love

3) 613

I wanted to get Summer Melon Mint, but I figured I've spent enough (along with all the other WEN items I bought this month).  Of course, I have all day tomorrow to ponder it.  SMM...mmmmmmmmmm...

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Just ordered my 613 gallon.  Rakuten is still having a 5% rebate.  I got three total gallons this year:

2) Love

3) 613

I wanted to get Summer Melon Mint, but I figured I've spent enough (along with all the other WEN items I bought this month).  Of course, I have all day tomorrow to ponder it.  SMM...mmmmmmmmmm...

Oh boy @SurferWife If I had $ extra, that Melon Mint would be coming here!..

Sounds like you have had a good "gallon run" though...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

2) Love

3) 613

I hear ya' @quadmimi!  I didn't get the gallon SMM.  I can't even open my 32 oz. SMM yet because I have no room in my shower.  Now with 613 coming, to would be next year before I could get to it.  I have a gallon of SFF from last June that I'm working on (my #1 spring favorite), plus now I have Love in a gallon.  Not to mention all the 32 oz'ers I have.  I'm good for a while!

613...I've been out for a while.  I just received the 32 oz./with 20 oz NIBT.  I've always loved using it as a facial mask.  After cleansing my hair I apply a nice layer from forehead to my neck, massage it in for 60 seconds then leave it on for the rest of my shower.  I use my Clarisonic for a good cleanse then rinse...then rinse.  I had forgotten how soft it makes my face feel!  I'm glad I got the gallon!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

2) Love

3) 613

I hear ya' @quadmimi!  I didn't get the gallon SMM.  I can't even open my 32 oz. SMM yet because I have no room in my shower.  Now with 613 coming, to would be next year before I could get to it.  I have a gallon of SFF from last June that I'm working on (my #1 spring favorite), plus now I have Love in a gallon.  Not to mention all the 32 oz'ers I have.  I'm good for a while!

613...I've been out for a while.  I just received the 32 oz./with 20 oz NIBT.  I've always loved using it as a facial mask.  After cleansing my hair I apply a nice layer from forehead to my neck, massage it in for 60 seconds then leave it on for the rest of my shower.  I use my Clarisonic for a good cleanse then rinse...then rinse.  I had forgotten how soft it makes my face feel!  I'm glad I got the gallon!

Oh gosh your 613 facial sounds nice!..Chaz's scents are all nice but SMM is just one of his best I think...Smiley Happy  My new fall CC's are stuck in the Hodgkins Ill hole..maybe I will see them by next fall..lol

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi My WEN is also in Hodgkins. Perhaps there's a party going on and our items want to stay! ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi My WEN is also in Hodgkins. Perhaps there's a party going on and our items want to stay! ha!

@World Traveler 

Well it's been said once your items hit Hodgkins, you just never know...lol

I was hoping it would come from the Ontario warehouse, but my Az orders always seem to travel the whole conutry..Smiley Happy