WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: It gets better!!! Another ODO

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze if you use the oils and RTM  this is a great deal.  Plus the 16 oz will give you an idea if you want the 32 oz.

Thanks @nikki48 I had spaced out the ODO showing up at midnight.  I ended up not being able to watch the whole WEN show and missed the 1st ODO for the STP....not even a waitlist option.  So I ordered this one just in case I miss tonight's show ( Sorry Chaz, but don't worry I'll be getting more!).  ohhhh and the 1st ODO had popped back up with a waitlist option!!

@Suebdoo Yeah I only use them if I like the scent  so since I dont' know if I will like the scent, not sure if I should take the chance and get this only to waste the other products. I don't use the oils or rtm has hair treatments, just added into body lotions for the scent so liking the scent is a must for me. I know it is a great deal, but it only really is  if you use and like all the products. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze if you use the oils and RTM  this is a great deal.  Plus the 16 oz will give you an idea if you want the 32 oz.

Thanks @nikki48 I had spaced out the ODO showing up at midnight.  I ended up not being able to watch the whole WEN show and missed the 1st ODO for the STP....not even a waitlist option.  So I ordered this one just in case I miss tonight's show ( Sorry Chaz, but don't worry I'll be getting more!).  ohhhh and the 1st ODO had popped back up with a waitlist option!!

@Suebdoo Yeah I only use them if I like the scent  so since I dont' know if I will like the scent, not sure if I should take the chance and get this only to waste the other products. I don't use the oils or rtm has hair treatments, just added into body lotions for the scent so liking the scent is a must for me. I know it is a great deal, but it only really is  if you use and like all the products. 

I'm with you @HappyDaze.  I still have enough oil and RTM that I don't need any more now and would also be hesitant to get both until I know if I like the scent (also why I passed on the previous ODO).  I'll either pick up a single 16oz first to try it (although I hate to pay $39) or if reviews are great possibly invest in a 32oz, or wait and see if another ODO pops up later that might work better (although I can't really imagine what else will be offered other than 1 16oz each of the summer seasonals?). 

Super Contributor

Got mine in the new scent! I'm low on oil and RTM so woohoo! 

Honored Contributor

@nikki48

Thanks for the heads up on this!  I got the Honey Peach right at the beginning of the morning show.  I wasn't able to watch the whole show live, so as I was watching the recording of it this evening, I ended up ordering another set!  It was too good a deal to only get one!