WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: It gets better!!! Another ODO

[ Edited ]

A few people described it on Periscope but no I havent smelled it personally.

Edit: Katie described it as "Not overbearing fruity". Chaz said its natural fruit and it reminds them of Hawaii. Other descriptions were " Pineapple, watermelon"  "smells like a fruity drink and sitting on the beach".  

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

A few people described it on Periscope but no I havent smelled it personally.

Edit: Katie described it as "Not overbearing fruity". Chaz said its natural fruit and it reminds them of Hawaii. Other descriptions were " Pineapple, watermelon"  "smells like a fruity drink and sitting on the beach".  

@nikki48...then it has my name written all over it! I ordered the STP cleanse & treat set! ALOHA!! 😎🌴☀️🍍

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@nikki48

Ok, would be better if I didn't have a knee replacement hanging over me next month.

But, I know you know how it is, we do what we must & hang on!

@Drythe, I hope your knee replacement goes well. Tell them to give you the super bionic upgrade, lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

I am all over this deal. Thank you for posting. I love the honey peach!
Contributor

Does anyone know if the CL and Tropical will do well on dry, coarse, wavy hair?  I normally use Fig and SHP, both with good results but the scents of the other 2 sound so appealing.  I hesitate to try unless I know it will work as well as SHP and Fig.  Ex. I loved the scent of SOB but it really dried out my hair.  Thanks for your help!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yasushi I used SCLV yesterday for the first time and I like the moisture it gives and my hair is very soft. I asked Chaz on Periscope if STP would be as moisturizing as SHP and he maybe not as much but still moisturizing. SCLV was not drying at all and I would expect STP to not be either. It has the same 4 honey complex that is well known and loved due to its use in SHP.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

To those who are getting it, enjoy. At least I'm safe from temptation on this set. 

What I really want is a travel size styling kit and Light CC in travel packs. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@nikki48   I love SCLV.. I have dry baby fine  wavy hair & the moisture is great ..

i also love Fig which you would think too heavy but it's not.. I am thinking the new STP will be great also, but I have my lime stash too.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 Thanks for the heads up! I wish I knew what it smelled like before i invest in that size oil and rtm. I also wish this was free s/h like the other ODO (wonder if it will be later on?). Not sure if I will get this or just wait for a 32 oz CC to try if they ever post it!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze if you use the oils and RTM  this is a great deal.  Plus the 16 oz will give you an idea if you want the 32 oz.

Thanks @nikki48 I had spaced out the ODO showing up at midnight.  I ended up not being able to watch the whole WEN show and missed the 1st ODO for the STP....not even a waitlist option.  So I ordered this one just in case I miss tonight's show ( Sorry Chaz, but don't worry I'll be getting more!).  ohhhh and the 1st ODO had popped back up with a waitlist option!!