WEN

Super Contributor

Re: If anyone is still in doubt WHAT CC to choose - Tea Tree!

@sonechko thank you for your thoughts on this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@scullychick

I do not have a dry scalp anymore but for several years I did. My holy grail is TT as my first cleanse, and then Fig for Moisture.

TT, completely normalized my out of control dry scalp. I have been using WEN for over three years with no problems. Some customers complain about the scent, and I have to admit that when I first used it I was not enamoured with it at all. I would say perhaps a month into use, I stopped noticing the smell. It really does not bother me.

I had the same reaction to the TT Oil. The first time that I used it I found the scent to be a bit much. Several weeks after my first use I once again stopped noticing the scent.

Super Contributor

@icezeus i appreciate your feedback. i have the oil and can handle the scent.  It certainly sounds like I shoild give the CC a try. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko...okay, fine. I just ordered a TT. I really do love the CC, and the oil is great for keeping the skeeters away and great for Toby's occasional itchiness. Now I'll have a POM & TT coming. I'm absolutely in love with VWP anyway. Thanks for reminding us of its benefits!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Yay @SurferWife! So now you and Toby can treat your itchies and keep those bugs away, and Mama got her 32 ounces of White Vanilla Pumpkin for Free and with Free Shipping to Hawaii!  Yay again! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Just throwing my two cents in here regarding the scent of the Tea Tree.  I agree with the others that you just can't beat the refreshing feeling of TT and the balancing of the scalp. I always use this as my first cleanse but occasionally will mix 3/4 part TT to 1/4 part either POM, 613, or Mandarin Fig.  It tones down the scent a bit and I still get great results.  Wouldn't be without the TT. 

Respected Contributor

Ditto to Everything sonechko is saying!  It's great at balancing out your scalp and I can vouch for it getting an oily scalp clean too.  I was a doubting Thomasina so I went a couple of extra days before my first cleans ever with WEN with Tea Tree to put it to the test.  Not only did it get my hair clean, my hair had a lift and a wave I hadn't seen in decades!  And as a last thought on the subject, look at it this way,  after Tea Tree,  All the other scents will smell Great!

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

Ditto to Everything sonechko is saying!  It's great at balancing out your scalp and I can vouch for it getting an oily scalp clean too.  I was a doubting Thomasina so I went a couple of extra days before my first cleans ever with WEN with Tea Tree to put it to the test.  Not only did it get my hair clean, my hair had a lift and a wave I hadn't seen in decades!  And as a last thought on the subject, look at it this way,  after Tea Tree,  All the other scents will smell Great!

Love this last thought on TT!  So true! Woman LOL