WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!!

I really love the Fall Tuscan Pear Mousse results, okay. so.  I cannot get that yet until maybe late August?  Anyway, I do have almost a whole canister of the Pear but I'd like to get one similar so....I was check out Sweet Almond Mint and think that's the closest one.  Would you guys know if it IS kind of similar?  I'd appreciate any feed back.  No hurry, just would like to know.  If it is, I'd get one until the fall ones come out and I can get Pear in triplicate if possible.  Odd thing is, that last year I wanted this but got all caught up with other stuff!  LOL 

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya  I have used both and find the results similar, as I do all of Chaz's mousses, but the scents are not the same.  I'd say that you will get more bang for the buck by getting a spring or summer trio of mousse to hold you over..  If you are all loaded up with spring and summer scents, then you can certainly try the SAM, but I don't find it smells at all like FTP. 

Honored Contributor

I have to admit, I find that they all work the same...seasonals, 613, Bella Spirit.  I love them all, but I prefer the seasonals the most simply because I like the seasonal scents the best.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I don't see much difference either, other than scent.. I actually like the original Fig mousse the best if I had to pick. I have never had the SAM, I do remember you mentioned one time how much you like the FTP..Smiley Happy  @77yangya 

Respected Contributor

Thank you, all, for the replies.  I have seasonal mousses and Bella ones but I find that the Tuscan Pear one is REAL GONE for my hair!  LOL!!!  Some mousses, such as the ones with the honey complex, especially the ones with alot of oil extracts, these mousses are great but can be a bit over the top.  I just find that Pear one to give me the BEST results.  Yes, remember that?  I was asking about it a while back, it came on QVC's site and dumbo me didn't get another one!  LOL!!!!  I'm probably gonna try the Sweet Almond Mint.  I had a really old Pomegranate that had some just in the bottom, must have been over eight years old!   hahahah !!!  I had to pitch that one, it smelled stale but I have so much stuff I never opened too!  I'm just a tweeker, I guess.

Again, thank you all for the replies.  XXXOOO