WEN

Respected Contributor

I have reported these "people" that are deliberately attacking Chaz Dean and his products to the moderators MANY times.  This is either:

1.  Competition

2.  Get rich quick scheme

3.  Troll

4.  Nothing better to do than to hurt innocent parties

PEOPLE, PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER THESE KIND OF THREADS, LET IT STAND BY ITSELF NO MATTER HOW ENTICING IT IS TO DEFEND HIM.  He does not need us to defend him.  Let the post stand by itself and these slim bags will move on.  It's like a robo call.  They tell you do not talk to them because they know they have a live number.  Just hang up without saying a word.

Honored Contributor

Let's see how long this thread lives

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@77yangya I think the mods can do their job.  They will deal with the posts as they come about.  If you don't want to respond, then that's your choice.  You'll have to let others make their own.

Esteemed Contributor

I had too, @77yangya, asked mods in the past to do something about these attacks on WEN - a product SOLD on QVC. Bad mouthing of QVC product happens on a Community Board platform supported, paid and run by QVC.

Which essentially means that profits made from sales of WEN products actually go into and PAY for the certain people's ability to trash WEN on QVC Boards!

Is not this really SOMETHING?!!!! QVC Product trashing and lies - ALLOWED!

Well, the Mods never reacted to my complaints and never really "moderated" any of the WEN-hate threads or comments in any way.  It was always easily allowed for multiple Anti-WEN topics show up in great numbers!

What was interesting for me to note - the WEN haters could say just about ANYTHING in those threads, post ANY provocative often untruthful posts!

Interesting enough, posts in response to this non-sense VERY often got DELETED by Mods with a notations "this was argumentative"....... WHAT??? What about ALL anti-WEN posts? They were NOT argumentative for you?

I do not understand why Mods are so permissive towards Anti-WEN threads, and do not DELETE such provoking threads right away from the Opening Post, right from the start as "ARGUMENTATIVE".

I really-really wonder if the problem REALLY lies in fact, that QVC Top Management does NOT KNOW, what actually is going on on their Community Boards, paid by QVC, with the money made from sales of QVC products, such as WEN.

If Mods are so permissive of this stuff, I wonder WHAT QVC management thinks of it? Do you think they KNOW about this and still allow it???

Trusted Contributor

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Esteemed Contributor

Some of you are criticizing posters who are mentioning the articles in our newspaper, on our TV news stations, or on line in our news feeds???  It is not as if the posters are fabricating these stories.  

Trusted Contributor

People are entitled to their opinion of the products that are sold here, including Wen. Unless the poster is outside of the guidelines when they post I don't think there is anything wrong with someone posting a review or comment about a product that they are not pleased with for some reason. 

I used Wen years ago when it first came out and it didn't work for me.  I have tried a few Susan Graver items over the years and the never work right for me - either the sizing is off or I don't like the fabric so I won't order her items again.  I have a couple of pieces of Logo and I always get compliments when I wear them but I know a lot of others don't care for the designs which is fine with me.  We all aren't going to agree that every product is great.  

Reporting people who post something negative about a product that you like but they don't seems childish to me. 

Valued Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Some of you are criticizing posters who are mentioning the articles in our newspaper, on our TV news stations, or on line in our news feeds???  It is not as if the posters are fabricating these stories.  

and mentioning and mentioning and mentioning and mentioning and mentioning . . .

Esteemed Contributor

....... and mentioning........... and mentioning................, and mentioning, and mentioning....... and STILL MENTIONING!  Makes me .................Blaaaahhh......Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

and mentioning and mentioning and mentioning and mentioning and mentioning . . .

I don't see any difference from the many repetitive posts about a host or any other product on the Q.  Much of what is posted on these forums is redundant.  Why the big deal if it is about WEN??  Makes no sense to me.