WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@sailor_moon

me too, that's the only negative - you just can't stop smelling yourselfWoman Wink!

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sonechko, you're a braver soul than I am.Smiley Very Happy

@sailor_moon, lol, and this from the Wen girl who posted those er, "unusual" tips from the Dr. Oz Show. -- bebe Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Welcome back!!! I'm so glad you got your gallon of summer honey peach. That formula has super treatment with all the honeys in it. Enjoy your Wen!!! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sailor_moon, lol, and this from the Wen girl who posted those er, "unusual" tips from the Dr. Oz Show. -- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777, it was just one tip from Dr. Oz and some outlandish tips from yours truly. I didn't think I needed to put up a disclaimer about not using dried up nose gunk as a lip scrub.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777, it was just one tip from Dr. Oz and some outlandish tips from yours truly. I didn't think I needed to put up a disclaimer about not using dried up nose gunk as a lip scrub.

@sailor_moon, lol, I didn't either. Smiley Wink They were very humorous though... and got some interesting responses. -- bebe Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to mention I tried the sample of Chaz's new parfum, Light.  I really liked that one, too.  What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Just wanted to mention I tried the sample of Chaz's new parfum, Light.  I really liked that one, too.  What do you think?

@eddyandme, that's great that you were able to try Chaz's upcoming Light EDP (I'm guessing that it came in the Wen gallons that you purchased). -- I haven't tried it, but I've heard some great reviews on it. Smiley Happy

Kjelle started a Chaz's New EDP - Light thread and there are a number Wenners who have shared their reviews of it. Smiley Happy

Enjoy!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it did come with the gallon.  And, thank you, I'll have to check the other thread for their thoughts also.