WEN

Honored Contributor

We all hear Chaz tell us to remoist once a week, but I admit I'm not as consistent as I should be. I am remoisting tonight (overnight) because I had my color done today. I've started using it as my leave-in since I'm a bit lazy when it comes to using it as a 1x/week overnig treatment.

What about y'all? How often do you use Remoist as an overnight treatment?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: How often do you remoist?

I have only used the re-moist overnight once and it will never happen again. I have a very oily scalp so if I cleanse at night and apply re-moist I still need to cleanse the next day or else my hair will be an oily mess.

When I do re-moist treatments I'll do them for a couple of hours in the daytime. I have to admit that I'm really bad about actually remembering to do it, though. I think my last re-moist treatment was at least a month ago. I have a ton of re-moist that I need to use up but it's just one of those things that I'm too lazy to do most of the time.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I have only used the re-moist overnight once and it will never happen again. I have a very oily scalp so if I cleanse at night and apply re-moist I still need to cleanse the next day or else my hair will be an oily mess.

When I do re-moist treatments I'll do them for a couple of hours in the daytime. I have to admit that I'm really bad about actually remembering to do it, though. I think my last re-moist treatment was at least a month ago. I have a ton of re-moist that I need to use up but it's just one of those things that I'm too lazy to do most of the time.

@HSB1204...ditto! I've also gotten lazy the past few months with my facial masks and I have quite the stash of PTR masks. I need to start having remoist and masks nights more often!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I hardly ever remoist and that's pretty bad because I'm stocked with product.  I'm thinking of using it as a leave-in as well.  Haven't done that yet and I remember Chaz saying you could.  I don't like sleeping in it, just feels yucky and interrupts my sleep.  Not like the oils, Iove them overnight.  And most days I just don't have the time to apply it, wait, and then wash out and do the rest of my styling, etc.  How much do you use as a leave-in @SurferWife?  I don't want to overdo it. 

Super Contributor

@SurferWife Aloha.   I use the remoist once a week but have use it on my hair once dried for a week and then cleanse and it was very soft.  I guess whatever works for you do it.    Chaz used remoist on his dry hair and put up in man bun and once he cleanse it was nice.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I try to remoist once per week.  I have never left it in.  Because I am retired it is easier for me to do than some.  I like the remoist.

Trusted Contributor

yes I remoist after a color treatment- but that hasn't been for more weeks than I want to think about.

but I love remoist as a styling product - so basically just use it for that.

and I must have about enough REmoist to last at least five years.

Respected Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

I hardly ever remoist and that's pretty bad because I'm stocked with product.  I'm thinking of using it as a leave-in as well.  Haven't done that yet and I remember Chaz saying you could.  I don't like sleeping in it, just feels yucky and interrupts my sleep.  Not like the oils, Iove them overnight.  And most days I just don't have the time to apply it, wait, and then wash out and do the rest of my styling, etc.  How much do you use as a leave-in @SurferWife?  I don't want to overdo it. 

@cac140  I sometimes use the re-moist as a leave-in and you definitely don't need a lot. My hair is almost to the middle of my back and I probably use about a tablespoon. You may need to experiment with how much is best for your hair.

Trusted Contributor

Usually, at least once a week. Unless I am really heavy handed with the 319 then I may skip the remoist.  I also use a bit with my leave in CC. It stays in my shower to remind me.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

I Remoist for an hour once a week.  I tired it overnight once a few years ago and didn't like it because my hair never dried that night.  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt