WEN

Honored Contributor

Chaz will have a hit this Friday April 14th on Shawn's Beauty show.  Sometime between 10 and 11pm eastern.  Featuring the Scalp Tonic.

On an unrelated topic:

Gallons will be on sale here at QVC in September again.  Possibly starting the end of August.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info, @geezerette   I am disappointed that gallons won't go on sale until Fall again, I might well run out of TT before then.  I wasn't buying it in gallons because we always got that 3fer as a TSV every year, and that kept me covered year round by using a/d.  I will be watching Chaz's site and e-mails to see if there are any deals on the classic formulas that I can take advantage of.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

Yes, I had counted on that holiday trio for years too.  ☹️

I had been wondering if the gallons would be in September again or go back to June, but Chaz confirmed September.  I thought others might want to know too so they can plan accordingly.

🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Thanks for keeping us posted on all things WEN.  I've gotten so used to Chaz out being on QVC that I've (almost) stopped paying attention.  I guess if I were running low on product, I would pay closer attention.  I will be ready for my Tea Tree gallon in September!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

You're welcome. 🙂

I know there are still WEN lovers out there, but with such little inventory and so few and erratic appearances, I'm sure a lot of people miss opportunities now.  

QVC's gallons sale is a big deal to a lot of customers and I'm glad Chaz was able to address the situation on his appearance with Shawn.  

He did mention that there may be a Big Deal coming the first of June.  No hint as to what it may be as yet.