WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I need your opinion/advice

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies!

I am looking into purchasing some Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment, and would like to chose between Bella Spirit or 319.

Which one you like better? Which one spreads better and displays better results?

Thank you in advance!

Super Contributor

Re: I need your opinion/advice

Perlier products are better, available on HSN!

Respected Contributor

Hi @sonechko I have both. The 319 is a little thicker than the Bella. I can't say one has better results than the other. I always go for the best deal LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

Perlier products are better, available on HSN!

Thank you for your response. But I asked an opinion specifically on two of Chaz Dean products. Also on WEN forum. Not interested in Perlier at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hi @sonechko I have both. The 319 is a little thicker than the Bella. I can't say one has better results than the other. I always go for the best deal LOL

Thanks! I thougth they would be about similar. I used 319, but not Bella Spirit body treatment. I think, I will hunt for the Bella this time around. Woman Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko - I've not tried the BS but I am a big fan of the 319 UNIBT. Use it on my face to my toes, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@sonechko - I've not tried the BS but I am a big fan of the 319 UNIBT. Use it on my face to my toes, lol.

Thanks! I am on the wait list for two big jars of 319. Hope to get it!