WEN

Respected Contributor

I tried to order on line but as you go from page to page in the ordering process, I advanced, next to the last page before completing order and the next step was not clickable.  I ordered by phone but the rep was not skilled enough to answer any questions I had.  She did however, get the order placed for me.  Could you please look into this?  Thank you, I'd appreciate that!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @77yangya  I am so sorry youj had difficulty placing your order. I did check and a Wen order placed today is being processed.  There are no known issues with the order process on the website, it could be a problem with cookies or the browser. Please try deleting your cookies and maybe changing browsers to see if that helps with the ordering process.

Respected Contributor

I tried another browser and the same thing happens.  My husband works in IT and is extremely good at what he does, (I would not tell him though, he'll get a big head)!  LOL!  Anyway, it still didn't work however, I called twice to make sure my order was placed and placed correctly and it IS.  Thank you for your help!

Respected Contributor

OKAY....PROBLEM SOLVED!  My husband installed a new add blocker which prevented elements on page to execute.  ALL FIXED NOW......QVC SITE IS FINE!!!   SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!!  Add blocker was changed and now everything works fine!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I want to make a formal apology to QVC and all posters for the confusion.  QVC's site is fine, again, it was because of an add blocker that my husband installed that caused the problem.  He removed it and now all is okay. 

How embarrassing!  ug!  Thank you, QVC for your patience with me and great customer service!!!