WEN

Regular Contributor

FYI -They added the Bella Spirit Facial Cleansing Treatment to the site today & it's also included in the sale. Smiley Happy I believe I heard Chaz say in a video that it wouldn't be at QVC until next year. The 40% discount has already been applied in the price shown below.

B Spirit Facial Cleansing Trtmt.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Guess WHAT!

[ Edited ]

For whoever buys this, the same question applies.

👉  Does this facial cleanser smell like the BS hair products?

Frequent Contributor
tcmalfa

Re: Guess WHAT!

FYI -They added the Bella Spirit Facial Cleansing Treatment to the site today & it's also included in the sale. Smiley Happy I believe I heard Chaz say in a video that it wouldn't be at QVC until next year. The 40% discount has already been applied in the price shown below.

B Spirit Facial Cleansing Trtmt.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Bella Spirit Facial Cleanser launch 8/19/19

oops!  Sorry, I was lazy and asked instead of checking.

This has both the lavender oil and the lavender water;

the eucalyptus oil and the eucalyptus water;

plus (i don't mind this one) cucumber extract and cucumber water.

mmm ...       😷

Honored Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Facial Cleanser launch 8/19/19

@x Hedge wrote:

oops!  Sorry, I was lazy and asked instead of checking.

This has both the lavender oil and the lavender water;

the eucalyptus oil and the eucalyptus water;

plus (i don't mind this one) cucumber extract and cucumber water.

mmm ...       😷

And the lavender oil is pretty far up in the ingredient list.  It also has fragrance.  So I’m afraid it’s not for me. 🙁

Honored Contributor

I bought the BS Facial cleanser and can say after several uses, THIS IS THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER EVER!  For years, I’ve used the seasonal CCs to cleanse my face & loved them.  Then came along the 613/319 BCC.  I’ve been using the 613 BCC as my facial cleanser since it launched AND NOW we have a cleanser designed especially for the face!  SHAZAAAAAAAAAM (did I just say that?).  Instead of writing a new review here, I’ll just copy/paste the one I submitted on Chaz’s site.

Superior, just like all other WEN products! I've waited for as long as I've been a WEN girl (6 years, 10 months) to see the launch of a facial cleanser. I've been using the 613 BCC since its launch, and I do love it with all my heart, but I've always hoped for a true "facial" cleanser. Bella is "airy" light in texture, has great "slip" & is easy to massage into skin, removes every trace of make-up, even the long-lasting waterproof stuff. BIGGEST PLUS, I can keep me eyes open the entire time I'm cleansing; no burning or stinging whatsoever...not even red eyes! I use it with my Clarisonic (or Pop Sonic Spade...I interchange) and my skin is 100% clean & soft to the touch. I now cleanse with Bella facial cleanser, "tone" with BS RTM, followed by my other skin care anti-aging serums (Josie’s new serums ROCK!)  then top it off with 613 NIBT.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife , happy to read your glowing review!  I will try it when it comes to QVC.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I bought the BS Facial cleanser and can say after several uses, THIS IS THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER EVER!  For years, I’ve used the seasonal CCs to cleanse my face & loved them.  Then came along the 613/319 BCC.  I’ve been using the 613 BCC as my facial cleanser since it launched AND NOW we have a cleanser designed especially for the face!  SHAZAAAAAAAAAM (did I just say that?).  Instead of writing a new review here, I’ll just copy/paste the one I submitted on Chaz’s site.

Superior, just like all other WEN products! I've waited for as long as I've been a WEN girl (6 years, 10 months) to see the launch of a facial cleanser. I've been using the 613 BCC since its launch, and I do love it with all my heart, but I've always hoped for a true "facial" cleanser. Bella is "airy" light in texture, has great "slip" & is easy to massage into skin, removes every trace of make-up, even the long-lasting waterproof stuff. BIGGEST PLUS, I can keep me eyes open the entire time I'm cleansing; no burning or stinging whatsoever...not even red eyes! I use it with my Clarisonic (or Pop Sonic Spade...I interchange) and my skin is 100% clean & soft to the touch. I now cleanse with Bella facial cleanser, "tone" with BS RTM, followed by my other skin care anti-aging serums (Josie’s new serums ROCK!)  then top it off with 613 NIBT.

Hi SurferWife, isn't it amazing?  I think the same thing about it as you do.  I've watched the skin on my face transform from oily, gritty, could never really get it clean, extremely oily, sallow to BAM!  Clean, refreshed, soft, supple, peaches and cream look and feel.  NEVER have I tried anything like it and what you said is true, it applies so easily!  This is my desert Island product for sure!  Great post, SurferWife, I could not have said it better!