WEN

Valued Contributor

I know that FTP is going to be one of the seasonal's offered in the TSV and would love some feed back from those who have used it. How does FTP compare to the other two seasonal's that will be offered, as far as moisture? My hair love's moisture, I use Fig, FAS, POM and many of the seasonal's. The one CC I can't use is Lavander because it is very drying. Considering my hair love's moisture do you think FTP would work for me? TIA

Frequent Contributor

I love Fall Tuscan Pear everything -- it's the only WEN I use!

Respected Contributor

Re: Fall Tuscan Pear

[ Edited ]

I also love FTP for moisture.  I have dry/wavy/baby fine hair, & FAS is high on my list also!

I do think the the new FVWPumkin is a super moisture CC...can't go wrong with either..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love the scent and performance of FTP but FVWP is the most moisturizing fall seasonal I have found. FTP is moisturizing though and if I really need more I just add 319 to bump it up. Both FTP and FVWP are fall staples for me. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I Love Love LOVE FTP!  It is moisturizing but not on a par with Fig. It is head and shoulders above the liilac though.  I have not tried the other fall scents as I love FTP so much.  I just Love it!

Valued Contributor

Thank You everyone for your reply's. I just might have to give this one a try. Can't wait for Chaz's visit!

Valued Contributor

For my fine but thick wavy hair, its the most moisturizing and best smelling IMO.

Respected Contributor

Does FTP CC smell like the oil?  I tried the oil but didn't care for the scent. Thx. 😎

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21  To me the oil and CC smell the same

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fall Tuscan Pear

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21, the oil has an "oil" smell to me. The FTP scent is there but a bit overwhelmed. When I smell the oil, the very first scent I pick up on is FTP the oil comes in at the middle/end and stays. If you dont like any part of the scent then you might not like FTP, if you like that first whiff then you will enjoy it.  The CC is a bit sweeter and more crisp to me. 

#IAmTeamWen