WEN

Respected Contributor

I got my FPP & used it this morning...Well,  I don't really smell much.

Neither does the Hub...It's not bad, just almost Fragrance Free to me..It does work nicely though.

Will for sure order lots of the Winter Berry when it's avaliable, we have tried that & love it..

@77yangya   I tried to find a scent, not sure what I am missing, lol   I agree with you on the FTP mousse, that is a favorite of mine along with the Fig!

Respected Contributor

OH MAN!!!  I used the Plum Pear Mousse for the first time today and WOW!  Did my hair POP!  It's so soft and swingy but even MORE shine!  I noticed it right away.  I tried the NBT on my whole body, face to toe and could not stop going AAAAAAGGGGHHHH....WAAAAAAA   WWWOOOOOWWW!!  It's so amazing.  This goes to the head of the class for me.  Now, do I wait for this TSV hoping that Plum Pear stuff will be in it or do I go for the RTM and Styling Creme separately?  THAT is the question!

Super Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised to receive the two sample packets in my order of a duo of FTP revitalizing mist the other day.  I tried the FPP this am and I have to say I really like the scent. It is subtle like others have said - not as strong as my favorite FTP.  I find it a bit sweet but certainly not overwhelming;. It seemed to come out of the sample packet the creamiest of any scents I have tried - very nice consistency.  Performance as good as all the other seasonals on me.  I felt it lingered slightly, but again nothing overwhelming.  I think if you liked the scent Winter Cranberry Mint when it was available, you woluld like this one - just a bit less sweet smelling. 

Honored Contributor

II@quadmimi wrote:

I got my FPP & used it this morning...Well,  I don't really smell much.

Neither does the Hub...It's not bad, just almost Fragrance Free to me..It does work nicely though.

Will for sure order lots of the Winter Berry when it's avaliable, we have tried that & love it..

@77yangya   I tried to find a scent, not sure what I am missing, lol   I agree with you on the FTP mousse, that is a favorite of mine along with the Fig!

@quadmimi 

It's the same for me, too!  I really don't pick up much of a scent of anything.  I'm glad to know I'm not alone.  I do have the RTM duo on waitlist, but I don't think I'll get any of the other products in FPP.

I opened up my last 32 oz. bottle of FFA & fell in love all over again!  I will get another bottle so I don't run completely out.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife   The only scent I can get at all is maybe a "spicy" smell.

The Hubs doesn't get any scent at all either..But it does work nicely so I guess I will just mix it up with something else...Yes the FFA is very nice.

We are waiting on the WWB, boy you hit the nail on the head back when you described it!...Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

OH MAN!!!  I used the Plum Pear Mousse for the first time today and WOW!  Did my hair POP!  It's so soft and swingy but even MORE shine!  I noticed it right away.  I tried the NBT on my whole body, face to toe and could not stop going AAAAAAGGGGHHHH....WAAAAAAA   WWWOOOOOWWW!!  It's so amazing.  This goes to the head of the class for me.  Now, do I wait for this TSV hoping that Plum Pear stuff will be in it or do I go for the RTM and Styling Creme separately?  THAT is the question!

UPDATE:  I went on waitlist for the duo RTM but decided I did not want to wait so I dropped that and got one RTM in the regular size of the Winter Wild Berry.  The Plum Pear is what I wanted but Chaz only has it in 12oz and it's 80.00 buckaroonies so I got the smaller one.  I like to spritz my root area on each section when blow drying.  The scent stays in there and kicks the blow out up some.  Now, just need a styling creme.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

I'm surprised the FPP RTM duo is on waitlist this long.  I almost forgot I ordered it until I was checking my advanced orders list to make sure I hadn't ordered too many Mrs. Prindables apples...LOL!

Anyhoo, I guess it will ship fairly soon.  Even though I can barely smell a scent in the CC. I think the RTM will be nice, especially as a facial toner, where I don't want a lot of fragrance.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@77yangya 

I'm surprised the FPP RTM duo is on waitlist this long.  I almost forgot I ordered it until I was checking my advanced orders list to make sure I hadn't ordered too many Mrs. Prindables apples...LOL!

Anyhoo, I guess it will ship fairly soon.  Even though I can barely smell a scent in the CC. I think the RTM will be nice, especially as a facial toner, where I don't want a lot of fragrance.

Hi, SurferWife.  Maybe the RTM is not there because it's gonna be in the TSV?  I thought the same thing though, about it not being there for so long.  I want it alot so I went to Chaz's site and he does have it but only in 12oz and that's 80.00.  Yikes.  So I found the Wild Berry one on Chaz's site in the smaller one I think it was 40.00 but shipping's not included.  I like to spritz it on my ends when I blow dry.

Esteemed Contributor
Well I never did receive my last A/D on the last TSV of tea tree. It was well over 30 days, so I went ahead and cancelled it. I’m thinking the order wasn’t being filled to allocate for the upcoming TSV. This has never happened to me before and I’m glad I have plenty of TT stocked or I would’ve been very annoyed.