WEN

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I got the CC duo !.. I can’t wait, I know I will love it..Smiley Happy

You will.  It's amazing.  I used my second packet this morning in the shower.  Sheer bliss...I used it as a leave in too.  For me, it's now my top favorite one.

@77yangya  Thanks! I know I will.. I will report back when it comes.(well my items come

very slowly but hopefully this “year” I can report back on it!.. lol

Valued Contributor

I bought the Plum Pear CC duo, 2 of the botanical scalp treatment (on auto delivery), a tea tree oil and the 319 20 oz NBT.  I also bought the Plum Pear CC with NBT combo which is on waitlist.  Looking forward to receiving my WEN stuff!

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I bought the Plum Pear CC duo, 2 of the botanical scalp treatment (on auto delivery), a tea tree oil and the 319 20 oz NBT.  I also bought the Plum Pear CC with NBT combo which is on waitlist.  Looking forward to receiving my WEN stuff!

WOW!  You went wild!  That's great!  I've been using the Botanical since it came out in June EVERY night and I'm REALLY starting to see my hair blossoming.  Unreal.

I put that ******* on everything!   LOL!  Did you guys ever see that commercial?  I die laughing every time I see it!!!!!!    Just wanted to make ya's all laugh....XO

Respected Contributor

Hello Ladies!  I picked up the Fall Tuscan Pear....I have been waiting for a opportunity to get a duo and with free shipping seemed like the right time to try this one.  I haven't tried the new Fall Plum Pear yet...I do have a sample packet from my other order that I just hadn't opened or tested out yet lol!  

At least I was able to get a few orders in today with the free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Love Tuscan Pear.....yummy, juicy scent. Heart

Regular Contributor

I was so excited to see samples of the Plum Pear and Winter Berry in my FTP duo!  I've only tried the FPP so far, but here is my take:

I personally don't smell any pear. I would describe the scent as spiced pomegranate...fruity up front and then warm gingery at the end.

It's not my cup of tea and I'm glad I stuck with the FTP, but glad so many of you have found a new love!

Respected Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

I was so excited to see samples of the Plum Pear and Winter Berry in my FTP duo!  I've only tried the FPP so far, but here is my take:

I personally don't smell any pear. I would describe the scent as spiced pomegranate...fruity up front and then warm gingery at the end.

It's not my cup of tea and I'm glad I stuck with the FTP, but glad so many of you have found a new love!

Hi, Greenqueen2.  I know, I was so thrilled to see the samples in my duo too!  The first time I tried this scent I fell in love with it.  World Traveler loves the FTP too.  I call these the old pear and the new pear!  LOL!  Just kidding.  How nice of you to say that you're glad we all found a new love!  I had so many samples that I put them in the 32s that I got in June.  It's easier to just add it to the bottle than using it from the packet in the shower.  Chaz described it as a VERY ripe plum with base notes of ginger.  This is exactly how my nose perceived it!  I love it!  I tell ya....the Winter Wild Berry, that one is wonderful too however, the results of this one are AMAZING for me.  Don't know why but this scent just makes my hair perfecto!  Anyway, I like the Tuscan Pear in the Mousse for the results.  I tried the FTP in the EDP but to my nose it's too harsh but I'm glad alot of people like it for Chaz.  He does his best to please us all! XO  Thank you for your posting your opinion!

Respected Contributor
I tried this new scent today. It is very sweet smelling to me and I am assuming that I am mostly smelling the plum. I like it fine, but it isn’t my favorite. I tend to like more herbal, spicy scents, not sweet fruity scents.

I got 2 sample packets with my order and one is the new winter scent. I will try that one tomorrow.
Respected Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

This is my impression also....I just received for the 1st time FTP and I LOVE IT!  WOW is all I can say....glad I waited for the sample packets of the new ones...just not for me is all.  I haven't tried the Wild Winterberry yet....maybe I will like that one better.

Respected Contributor

I wish I could get those sample packs of the Fall Plum Pear and the Winter Berry scents to give them a try.  I checked with Chaz's site and they don't offer them - they are only available thru QVC (and even then just promotionally).  Most likely I will pass on these scents unless an upcoming TSV really tempts me.  I'm well stocked and really don't need anything anyway.