WEN

Honored Contributor

I ordered my FPP RTM! It's on waitlist.  I'd really like it in the NIBT, too, because the fragrance is so subtle, I could probably mix it with any fragrance & it wouldn't clash.

What are y'all getting?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
Lucky you @SurferWife they’re not showing it now.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue 

I see the item no. A271715 has Plum Pear on Waitlist.  You should be able to order it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue 

I see the item no. A271715 has Plum Pear on Waitlist.  You should be able to order it.

Hi, SurferWife...I'm waiting for the same stuff.  Have been since I tried Plum Pear back in June.  It's all on wait list, which I think means it's just not there yet.  Wish I knew when.  I used to go on wait list but then I'd baby sit it and I guess...nah.  LOL!  I almost did though!  I watch every day, well quite a few times a day from the lap top, DH has to work on the computer during the week but as soon as those things come on board, I'm in.  Did you see that the Bella ReMoist price was WAY down from 180.00?  I jumped on the phone.  Chaz made 613 and 319 in ReMoists too!  You get a comb with it too!

Regular Contributor

Those of you who have smelled FPP, how does it compare to the FTP?

FTP is my absolute favorite so I'm tempted to try the FPP, but I'm hesitant with the ginger...I tend to like crisp smells vs warm smells.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue 

Hi, SurferWife...I'm waiting for the same stuff.  Have been since I tried Plum Pear back in June.  It's all on wait list, which I think means it's just not there yet.  Wish I knew when.  I used to go on wait list but then I'd baby sit it and I guess...nah.  LOL!  I almost did though!  I watch every day, well quite a few times a day from the lap top, DH has to work on the computer during the week but as soon as those things come on board, I'm in.  Did you see that the Bella ReMoist price was WAY down from 180.00?  I jumped on the phone.  Chaz made 613 and 319 in ReMoists too!  You get a comb with it too!

UPDATE:   I emailed Chaz and asked when all the ancillary things in Plum Pear would be available and they answered that they think around Labor Day weekend, which is next weekend.  I'm not as good as others on here in describing scent so I don't want to give the wrong impression.  Any time I describe scents, it seems no one really agrees but we agree to disagree, that's fine.  One of the other Wen girls should help out!

Respected Contributor

I got the CC duo !.. I can’t wait, I know I will love it..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Plum Pear

[ Edited ]

@77yangya 

I ordered the Plum Pear NIBT/Remoist duo.  Of course it's on waitlist but I don't care.  I'll get it at some point.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@77yangya 

I ordered the Plum Pear NIBT/Remoist duo.  Of course it's on waitlist but I don't care.  I'll get it at some point.

Oh, definitely you will.  I might cave but if I do I don't know what to get.  They have a choice of three styling cremes.  I'd like to get a Cleansing Conditioner with an NBT but I don't think that's even on wait list.  The one you're speaking of is.  Still contemplating...LOL!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I got the CC duo !.. I can’t wait, I know I will love it..Smiley Happy

You will.  It's amazing.  I used my second packet this morning in the shower.  Sheer bliss...I used it as a leave in too.  For me, it's now my top favorite one.