WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Call me crazy, but I just ordered a gallon and 32oz of the FAS from Chazs website (never smelled 😳)since they were 1/2 price and I am a sucker for anything that will be good for my wavy/curly hair. (I rationalized that I also needed the 32 oz bc it will fit in my shower better then the gallon and the 32oz was an even better value then the 16 oz if I was going to order a "shower size" to pump the gallon into. Ha!) I have read about the STRONG scent of this CC and it seems you either love it or hate it. I love FVWP CC and find it performs awesome on my hair, and although it has a scent that has really grown on me, it can still be a little too strong in the powder/perfume dept. for me. So, I love to mix it with FTP and FGP. My thought is that if this FAS is quite strong, maybe mixing it FVWP with the FAS will be a good combo. We'll see.....😉

@AmericanBulldogMom Welllllllllll . . . If you get it home and can't find a way to like it, let me know, I'll help relieve you of it, lol! It's an amazing deal and I'm a sucker for a sale! I find the RTM smells more like apples than the CC. I agree with your comments of the 32oz size is much more shower friendly. I like mixing FAS with 3/19 or FAS with FVWP. I find the FAS out powers the FVWP.  I even mix SHP, FAS, & FVWP. It's not a horrible combination. Good luck! Keep us posted!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Call me crazy, but I just ordered a gallon and 32oz of the FAS from Chazs website (never smelled 😳)since they were 1/2 price and I am a sucker for anything that will be good for my wavy/curly hair. (I rationalized that I also needed the 32 oz bc it will fit in my shower better then the gallon and the 32oz was an even better value then the 16 oz if I was going to order a "shower size" to pump the gallon into. Ha!) I have read about the STRONG scent of this CC and it seems you either love it or hate it. I love FVWP CC and find it performs awesome on my hair, and although it has a scent that has really grown on me, it can still be a little too strong in the powder/perfume dept. for me. So, I love to mix it with FTP and FGP. My thought is that if this FAS is quite strong, maybe mixing it FVWP with the FAS will be a good combo. We'll see.....😉

@AmericanBulldogMom Wow! You are very brave! But if you like the scent it's definitely an awesome deal to get the gallon for that price!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 If you're running low on FAS it sounds like it may be time for you to clear out Chaz's FAS stash. Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Welllllllllll . . . If you get it home and can't find a way to like it, let me know, I'll help relieve you of it, lol! It's an amazing deal and I'm a sucker for a sale! I find the RTM smells more like apples than the CC. I agree with your comments of the 32oz size is much more shower friendly. I like mixing FAS with 3/19 or FAS with FVWP. I find the FAS out powers the FVWP.  I even mix SHP, FAS, & FVWP. It's not a horrible combination. Good luck! Keep us posted!

@Suz585 Deal! If FAS turns out to be a "no go" it'll be coming your way - a lot of it! Lol! For you to say the FAS over-powers the FVWP (which I think is VERY strong) really has me curious/borderline scared 😳. Must be some potent stuff!! 😂

Respected Contributor

If you have a curl on your head you will love it!

If you dont maybe you will after using it!!..Smiley Happy

FAS=😍

Esteemed Contributor

What was the nick of that girl, who really-really-really was upset about FAS being phased out? Anybody remembers?

We need to let her know about this deal.  Maybe she'll stack up before her beloved FAS is really going to say - "bye-bye"!  I think, FAS lovers will clear it out at this price pretty fast.

I was not going to get into trying FAS before it's gone, and was looking more towards new formulations..... But, it the half price, I may take a look at WEN site how much it comes to for me with tax! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, yeah yeah yeah @HSB1204!!!!  Her nick is @Laura14  Thank you!

)))))))))))))))))))))@Laura14 !!!!!! Do you hear?????((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

What was the nick of that girl, who really-really-really was upset about FAS being phased out? Anybody remembers?

We need to let her know about this deal.  Maybe she'll stack up before her beloved FAS is really going to say - "bye-bye"!  I think, FAS lovers will clear it out at this price pretty fast.

I was not going to get into trying FAS before it's gone, and was looking more towards new formulations..... But, it the half price, I may take a look at WEN site how much it comes to for me with tax! Smiley Happy

@sonechko Go to the site and take a look. Shipping was free and there was no tax charged, but not sure where you live. I am in WI. 

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

I just saw on ChazDean.com FAS CC is half price! 16oz, 32oz, or a gallon, all half price. It was tempting to get the gallon, but self control . . . . Lol 

I bought 2 32oz and got free shipping. Yay!

This is really a great deal.  But I only use FTP for the fall and really didn't like FAS.  Although, I do realize that a lot of Wenners really like it and Chaz will probably sell a lot of bottles at 1/2 price.   

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@Suz585 Deal! If FAS turns out to be a "no go" it'll be coming your way - a lot of it! Lol! For you to say the FAS over-powers the FVWP (which I think is VERY strong) really has me curious/borderline scared 😳. Must be some potent stuff!! 😂

@AmericanBulldogMom To me, FAS is definitely potent! Others say they can't smell it after they're done cleansing but for me the scent was clinging to the entire bathroom, my towels, my hair, etc. I think I had to cleanse my hair three or four times before I could get it out of my hair!