@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

I would be very happy if Chaz offers the same sale on the WCM products during the winter.  I definitely would take advantage of this and purchase more CC, oil and rtm if all were offered at half price.  

@Susan25 It would be great, but I think bc the WVM gallons and other WVM products will be available at QVC come December (at least this is what I heard) that we will not be this lucky. 

I wasn't referring to WVM but WCM that is a very different fragrance.  I think that the new winter seasonal will be similar to WCM but a bit different.

I only tried WVM in case I want to purchase the December seasonal tsv.   I am hoping that the December seasonal tsv will include some combination of SHP, SOB, WWC, SMC, FTP or SCLV.   I will only purchase the December seasonal tsv if it includes at least 4 of the 5 formulas that I use and like.   If not, it isn't worth it even though it is such a great value.   

Oops! I misread - too many CC's and all their initials. LOL! I am newer to WEN. What scent is WCM? Winter Cranberry Mint or something? I have not tried that one if so. 

You should try WCM and if you decide that you like it you can purchase it if Chaz does offer it for 1/2 price.  We can't be sure but if he does offer all of his discontinued scents at 1/2 price, it would be a great deal for Wenners that like them.   

@Suz585Thanks for the heads up. Is this another one that is moisturizing and good for curly girls?

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm not sure if WCM is good for curly hair or not. As soon as I got it years ago when it came out, I gave it to my friend. I hated the scent. Sorry I'm no help. 

@Suz585 Thats exactly why I was wondering if the WCM was moisturizing and if the curly girls like it - bc I don't like anything cranberry. Yuck! It doesn't sound at all like something I would like. Besides, the FAS I have fallen head over heals for. Lol! Both my hair and nose love it. Rec'd the FAS oil and RTM tonight - they smell sooo good. The RTM smells just like the CC. The oil though I pick up more of the apple scent. I can't wait to use it for my overnight oil treatment. Makes me want to go to bed early. 😀

@AmericanBulldogMom To me, WCM sort of smells like fruity bubble gum. Maybe my nose is just weird. Cat Happy I liked the scent at first but it was lingering in my hair for so long that I really can't stand it at this point. I did not find it all that moisturizing.

I understand that many Wenners don't like WCM but I really like it and still hope that Chaz will offer it at 50% off like he recently did with FAS.  I already stocked up on it but since it is going to be discontinued I would purchase more to use for the next few years.   

Respected Contributor

Re: FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

My stash is almost here!.. FAS, meet Wen kids...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

.Well my stash is arriving, the ends of my hair are soaked in my beautiful FAS, tomorrow they should be bouncing with joy!...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

.Well my stash is arriving, the ends of my hair are soaked in my beautiful FAS, tomorrow they should be bouncing with joy!...Smiley Happy

Awesome! My 2nd delivery is due Monday. Already contemplating a 3rd before the sale ends. Lol My hair is in love with FAS and the scent is perfectly fall. Love it!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Awesome! My 2nd delivery is due Monday. Already contemplating a 3rd before the sale ends. Lol My hair is in love with FAS and the scent is perfectly fall. Love it!

@AmericanBulldogMom ... oh gosh the price is amazing, I love all Wen but nothing performs quit like this one..Smiley Happy