WEN

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal...the bottles being shipped now have the correct sprayer. It was fixed very early on.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@CoastalGal...the bottles being shipped now have the correct sprayer. It was fixed very early on.

Thanks !  I ordered yesterday after watching the recorded presentation ~ it is  like how can i not order it after that !

Honored Contributor

I got my dry oil today and hopefully I won't have the problems with the spray you ladies did. That dry oil is a perfect product for me, great for my skin and hair, not oily at all. Now I would like his lip balm in a smaller size for the purse.

Honored Contributor

When the dry oil first came out (last Fall?), I had the problem with the sprayer, but I just kept using it. When the second shipment, there was no problem with the pump.

I really, really love this stuff. Got it in 613 and spray it as often as I can.....on the hair, on the face, on my arms; and now that I know how Chaz incorporates it into his routine, I have started to do that too.

Step 1: Cleanse with 613/319 body treatment

Step 2: Spray with 613/319 RTM

Step 3: Spray with 613/319 Dry Oil

Step 4: Use 613/319 UNIBT

Step 5: Finish with 613/319 Dry Oil

Started last night, and this morning my face felt so, so good!

Also started doing the same thing with my feet before I go to bed....wear light/thin socks, and my feet feel really great in the morning.

And, of course, the lib scrub (twice a day) and the balm.