WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Dear Chaz,

I would really love all my jars of WEN Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment to have a pump on top.

I have about six opened WEN Body Treatment jars right now and would be happy to buy just the screw-on top with built-in pump from you. 

Something similar to this.   

TJKdZZ8.jpg    

Hoping you could include a pump top on WEN Ultra Nourishing Body Treatment in the future. 🌷

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - that's a great idea.

Esteemed Contributor
Dear Chaz - please change the WVM back to the blue label!!! We love it and miss it!!
Regular Contributor

YES!!

Dear Chaz,

I have already emailed Craig Register and he replied about the POM body cleanser and body lotion.  I use this daily and cannot use the new lotions because I am allergic to arnica.  I would absolutely stock up if they were made available once a year.  I have one 16 ounce bottle of each left.  When they are gone, I don't know what I am going to do!  Craig told me that you use them, too, but there is not a high enough demand to be able to keep them in stock now.  PLEASE try to get more of them for those of us that can't use the UNIBT lines.  THANK YOU!!!

Respected Contributor
I would love to see a return of Spring Gardenia Green Tea or Winter Cranberry Mist once in awhile. I loved both of them.
Esteemed Contributor
@cosmic1 yes I second that I’m enjoying my last bottle
Of SGGT
Esteemed Contributor

Dear Chaz,

How about releasing a WEN "Seasonal Flashback", once every five(?)...seven(?) years, so those of us who love discontinued Seasonals can "stock up".

I'm another Wenner who loves the discontinued Spring Gardenia Green Tea.

@ANewHue   I still have an unopened quart and three pints of SGGT in my WEN annex.

Esteemed Contributor
@x Hedge I love to use SGGT with TT. One of the insiders at the Salon turned me onto that combo years ago.
Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@x HedgeI love to use SGGT with TT. One of the insiders at the Salon turned me onto that combo years ago.

😏 I'm intrigued by that combo.

Thanks for sharing.

Next time I open a SGGT I'll make sure I have a TT on hand.

Respected Contributor

I am pretty sure he never reads or responds to forum posts.