WEN

Honored Contributor

Dear Chaz...again,

PS.  I want SMC UNIBT.  That would be the GREATEST!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I would LOVE to see the Ultra Nourishing Body Treatment in a set for the seasonals or the blessings. I would like to try the product, but I would rather have a set to try than one 16oz jar. 

Frequent Contributor

@x Hedge this is a good idea.  Chaz doesn't read the boards however Customer Service, some clients, and friends do.  He's kept in the loop.  

Frequent Contributor

You know the drill @77yangya .  xoxo

Honored Contributor

Dear Chaz,

Toby says Aloha and wants to thank you for WEN Pets, but he sure would love some SMC, too!

A9BFDD00-1CC2-4C8C-9A9F-058EBF401A5C.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I keep adding to my Dear Chaz list...lol

Can you do a mix of the styling creams (trio) instead of all one scent?  I think it used to be offered...Wen styling cream is just wonderful, espcially in dry Az, we need any extra moisture protection..Smiley Happy  today was 5%, my eyelashes felt like they were drying up & falling off...Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I would love to see a purse/travel size of the Bella Spirit Lip Balm.  Even though I usually only wear the clear version, a set of three of the clear and both tints would be fine.

I do carry a regular sized tube with me, but it's rather bulky in the small purse I carry now.  A smaller size would be perfect.

I love this stuff.

Contributor

Dear Chaz...I would also love to see sets of travel packets in the seasonals. I LOVE the current item for the blessings. I have really enjoyed trying the different fragrances. It would be so wonderful to be able to do the same with the seasonals. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I keep adding to my Dear Chaz list...lol

Can you do a mix of the styling creams (trio) instead of all one scent?  I think it used to be offered...Wen styling cream is just wonderful, espcially in dry Az, we need any extra moisture protection..Smiley Happy  today was 5%, my eyelashes felt like they were drying up & falling off...Smiley LOLyling 

I love the WEN styling cream.  I've always make sure I have a bottle in reserve.

Valued Contributor

Dear Chaz,

Please continue to make the texture balm, especially fig.  I've used it for years but it wasn't available on the Q when I last checked.  i use it on my hair and hands.