WEN

Frequent Contributor
I haven't seen or heard anything about her in awhile. Not much on Instagram either. Hope she's ok?
Frequent Contributor

Honored Contributor

If you mean Cooper, she is on the WEN board from time to time. Her nickname is Hair Today Gone Tomorrow, or something like that. Heart

Esteemed Contributor
Follow Cooper on FB she just recently posted.
Frequent Contributor

You're so sweet to ask about me.  I'm still around and all is good.  WEN Dooters and I are spending a lot of quality time together.  LOL.  Still a WEN Girl.  Love getting compliments on my hair at 68 years old so that will not change.  xoxo

Respected Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

You're so sweet to ask about me.  I'm still around and all is good.  WEN Dooters and I are spending a lot of quality time together.  LOL.  Still a WEN Girl.  Love getting compliments on my hair at 68 years old so that will not change.  xoxo

I was wondering too, about if you were still here, was hoping you were.  So glad to see you here!  Yes, not only are you a lovely person but you have hair to die for!!!! 

Frequent Contributor
I follow you on Instagram & haven't seen much from you. Thank you so much for replying! So happy you're doing well! God Bless!
Frequent Contributor

Between WEN Dooters and Annie Oakley I'm kept pretty busy!  It's a lot of fun and most of what I post is about these two comedians.  #annieoaklystyle shows the cowgirl in action.  WEN Dooters is not a big fan of hers....  LOL

xoxoxo

Esteemed Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - nice to "see" you again. Miss that Dooters and his hints - please give him an extra carrot or two.