WEN

Respected Contributor

I received the new Dry Cleanser Chaz has.  Now, I woke up yesterday, showered cleansed my hair, (Hair was amazing) went to dentist at 7:00am.  Had nitrous for half hour.  Then had to go to oral surgeon for extraction.  Had to be fitted for permanent bridge.  Had to be helped out, was put to sleep.  Got home, was pretty awful.  BUT............bum badda bum bum baaaaah!!!   In the evening, the UPS guy showed up!  I tore open the box and pulled my hair up and spritzed at root area then sprtzed at the rest of my short bob growing now into long bob.  Waited a couple of minutes and shushed hair and brushed it.  Looked and felt like I had just blown it out!  Smells like Bella CC too.  Comes out forceful too, I like that.  This one is gonna be a hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, by the way, when I was at the oral surgeon, he said my hair looked great too and that was before the dry cleanser.  Thank you, Chaz for sharing your ingenuity with all of us and thank you QVC for easy pay when it gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Wow, @77yangya !  Sounds like a great product and your hair must look fantastic!  I'm looking forward to trying this.  

Honored Contributor

@77yangya. Nice review of the dry shampoo.I will try it out soon.

why did they put you out to work on your teeth.I have had all of those things that you are talking about with just regular mouth numbing.I was put out once to remove all four wisdom teeth that were impacted but that was years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Check This Out!

[ Edited ]

Good news ,I'm gonna order some of that  WEN Dry !

But on another note.........I would be a bit  " WARY"      of a dentist that commented me on my hair and then put me to sleep........unprofessional  imo......(just sayn')

Super Contributor

@77yangyaThank you for the reveiw. It sounds wonderful.

Had anyone heard if he will bring this product to the Q on his next visit?

Respected Contributor

Hi, Whatnow, I was anesthetized because I was rushed in hospital with serious pain as a teenager and now I have great fear when I need dental work.  Besides, my whole face was blown up like a baloon because of infection.  I've had not just extraction but extensive work done where they had to cut into bone a year and change ago on the same area which became infected.  It's like minor surgery but painful, assuredly.  It was not the doctor's decision.  It was my own.  I needed to sit still.  The doctor is the best in my area.  He's very sweet and tries to make you feel at home knowing I'm so afraid.  He let's my husband be in the room up until I was out.  He's a lovely man.  He cares.