WEN

Honored Contributor

@ANewHuewrote:

@vermintwrote:

My toenails tend to be really dry...and foot cream or lotion isn't enough. I rub TT oil into them every morning right after I shower, while my feet are still damp to seal in the moisture. It's really helping! Once I start polishing my toenails for spring/summer, I'll continue to use the oil, concentrating at the base of the nail. When I remove the polish, I rinse my feet well and apply oil heavily to the entire nail and leave it on overnight. It makes a big difference!

@vermint I have an autoimmune which affects my nails, terrible ridges. I found for toenails the best is a weekly foot soak with Epsom salts and tea tree oil.  I  do at home pedis and smooth out the nails afterwards.  I've really neglected myself lately and really need to resume my weekly soaks.

@ANewHue

Me too, I really need to step up maintence!  Self maintenance that is ~ seems managing 2 autoimmune, chronic illnesses, home, and caring for wonderful family, I’m not paying attention to moi! Still, wonderful family is worth it. Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythewrote:

@ANewHuewrote:

@vermintwrote:

My toenails tend to be really dry...and foot cream or lotion isn't enough. I rub TT oil into them every morning right after I shower, while my feet are still damp to seal in the moisture. It's really helping! Once I start polishing my toenails for spring/summer, I'll continue to use the oil, concentrating at the base of the nail. When I remove the polish, I rinse my feet well and apply oil heavily to the entire nail and leave it on overnight. It makes a big difference!

@vermint I have an autoimmune which affects my nails, terrible ridges. I found for toenails the best is a weekly foot soak with Epsom salts and tea tree oil.  I  do at home pedis and smooth out the nails afterwards.  I've really neglected myself lately and really need to resume my weekly soaks.

@ANewHue

Me too, I really need to step up maintence!  Self maintenance that is ~ seems managing 2 autoimmune, chronic illnesses, home, and caring for wonderful family, I’m not paying attention to moi! Still, wonderful family is worth it. Heart

@Drythewrote:

@ANewHuewrote:

@vermintwrote:

@ANewHue

@Drythewrote:

@ANewHuewrote:

@vermintwrote:

@ANewHue

@Drythewrote:

@ANewHuewrote:

@vermintwrote:

@ANewHue

@Drythewrote:

@ANewHuewrote:

@vermintwrote:

@ANewHue

@Drythewrote:

@ANewHuewrote:

@vermintwrote:

@ANewHue

@Drythe well I did find the energy to do that foots oak the other day.   This is ridiculous the state I'm in or should say the state I've been put in.  Trying to dig myself out of this deep hole but I'm so far down its going to take awhile. I've been too kind for too long now.