WEN

Respected Contributor

There is a clearence at chaz dean store!  I just got a 32oz. CC of WCM for 36.00!  NO shipping was charged too!  Now, I don't know if this goes for every location but whomever may be interested?  I was flabbergasted!!!!!  or flooby  floby!  LOL!  YAY!!!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya, you are a bad influence on me, LOL.  I picked up a 32 oz CC in both WCM and SGGT.  2 of my favorites!

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Hi @cosmic1!  I gotcha!!!!!   LOL!  I was just browsing and saw clearence.    Woo Hoo!!!!!  So glad you got in on it too!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations on a great deal yangya!

I think the clearance started March 1st.

Various products available in:

Fall Apple Spice

Spring Gardenia Green Tea

Winter Cranberry Mint

https://chazdean.com/store/categories/#!clearance

Respected Contributor

Hi @x Hedge!  I was torn between WVM and FAS.  I'm not thrilled with the SGGT but it's great for anyone that is!  Oh, hey, that's great that you posted the link!  I'm not sure how to do that.  I guess I could if I fiddled around!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

Woops, I meant WCM not WVM!  I goofed.  LOL!  Can you imagine if 613 and all were there?  I think his site would be jammed!!!  LOL!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Check This OUT!

[ Edited ]

I put a 1oz SGGT oil from the clearance list into my shopping cart last week, and bought a couple of other items Q doesn't carry.

I've never smelled any of the three formulas I ordered from Chaz 's website. This will be interesting.

Respected Contributor

Can you believe FAS GALLON is only $126.00!  The WCM is still expensive, I think it's like 256.00 or something like that but if I had not been buying other things i'd have gone for the FAS gallon for only 126.00.  I got the WCM in 32oz. for only 36.00.  Never seen it that low!  Of course I wish it were Wen Men but hey, I'll take it!  The SGGT is only 128.00 a GALLON!  AAAAGGHHH!!!!  Hoo Hoo boy!!!

Super Contributor

yangya thank you so much for posting this.  I just ordered a 32 oz WCM.

It is one of my all time favorites besides WVM.  

Respected Contributor

Hi @hatetoiron!  I was thrilled when I found it so I figured, why not put it on the boards.  Sometimes people put stuff on here that I jump on too!  I'm glad to help.  In fact that's the one I went for too!  I was torn between that and FAS but I thought, oh, what the heck, either one is fine!