WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz on Q - spoilers :-)

@jaxs mom...yes, Chaz always ships free with a $50 order (I think that's the amount, which I always reach), plus I get it in two days.  I just sent the salon a message to let them know how horribly QVC is treating its AK & HI customers and if there is any way they could come up with a similar "TSV" deal for us.  I'll let y'all know what they say.  I'm sure it will be no, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I understand that QVC doesn't ship perfume to AK & HI, because it's considered a flammable material, but CC?  Really?  BS, I say!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi...that's a thought.  Here is the result of my live chat...whatver...

Chelsea: 2:45 PM
Hi, this is Chelsea. Welcome to QVC. I'll be happy to assist with your question.
Chelsea: (QVC Customer Service)2:46 PM
Unfortunately, I do not have that information. It may be because orders are being shipped via UPS Ground.
Robin Pressly: 2:47 PM
I think it's pretty horrible that QVC treats its Hawaii customers this way.  They should have an alternative shipping method in those cases.
Chelsea: (QVC Customer Service)2:48 PM
I'll be happy to submit your feedback, Ms. Pressly.

Here's my survey response:

How satisfied were you with how we resolved your question or issue?
1 2 3 4 5
How would you rate the speed with which we answered your questions?
1 2 3 4 5
How would you rate your overall chat experience?
1 2 3 4 5
I am so sick of the way QVC treats its customer base in Hawaii.  QVC goes out of its way to screw us.  Thanks a lot.  There certainly isn't any Aloha in PA.

Ohhh @SurferWife@ I'm so pod for you.  This is yet another low blow for the Q,  can you have it shipped mainland, I'd hate for you and @a

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking I would pass on the usual set of 5 TSV this year because I still have so much and now I have to get the 32oz TSV.  I like TT, so that will be a good value for that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Don't you have family in NC or somewhere on the mainland? How about having it shipped to them & let them send it it to you in a flat rate priority box. Could that be a good work around for you?

Valued Contributor

Love Eau de Parfum must be the newest/next EDP. It's listed under the holiday TSV item number - I guess as a sample.

SD Alcohol 40B, Fragrance, Propanediol, Plumeria Flower Extract, Vetiver Extract, Rose Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Currant Fruit Extract, Peach Fruit Extract, Orange Extract, Amber Extract, Cedarwood Extract, Lemon Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Thyme Extract, Eucalyptus Extract, Lavender Extract, Patchouli Extract, Glycerin, Water.

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@SurferWife  Don't you have family in NC or somewhere on the mainland? How about having it shipped to them & let them send it it to you in a flat rate priority box. Could that be a good work around for you?

@FleaMktQn...yes, that’s always my back-up plan. We are going home to visit early January so I’ll just wait to pick it up when we go.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn...yes, that’s always my back-up plan. We are going home to visit early January so I’ll just wait to pick it up when we go.

@SurferWife  I'm glad you have that backup plan, but I know part of it is the principle of it & there are others that don't have options that will be left out, so let's hope Beth can help out.

Valued Contributor

Wow!!! So not cool of QVC not shipping to Hawaii, Alaska etc!!!  I 

was so thrilled with happy happy joy joy until I read that horrible

NO SHIPPING.  

@SurferWife This sure sucks.  And I was thinking the same thing as 

you...saving at least $40 on S&H.  I sure hope @Beth-QVC can

do something about this.  I've also been using Wen since 2011

and have ONLY purchased it from QVC.   

Respected Contributor

Hi, SurferWife.  I really feel for you with that shipping cost.  That's really lousy.  I mean with the 40.00, you could've gotten another item.  I always think of you when they say free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@SurferWife  Did you read Jen44 post below?  Sounds like there is a fragrance sample maybe in the TSV...Maybe that would be why they won't ship?.....

I still say if a sample is stopping some of you from getting the TSV your email to Chaz's CS is a good try also...(maybe I misread her post tho)

*  I had to add that maybe you wouldn't of gotten it til Jan anyway, I have had a Wen item in process for so long I can't beleive it!...I have ordered things from 3 other places last week, (no extra shipping paid) all here within a few days.I.only order from here anymore if it's a kit or special, too long to wait...(not that this is your issue, just my rant)