WEN

Esteemed Contributor

CHAZ.............

[ Edited ]

I've been using WEN for  yrs!!!  Hated the darn menthol but  lived  with it!

This time my  body finally  rejcted it and it upset my whole  system!  I am suffering from swollen neck,itch,and in  a lot of pain!

I give up!!!!

WHY  oh WHY, ALL THE DARN MENTHOL????????

Please take it out!!!! What is it there for????

I HATE the smell and this time I have gotten very,very sick from it!!!

Swollen glands ,pain,ect. Dr said STOP using WEN  immediately !!!!!!!

NEEDLESS to say I will..........now i'm paying for 5 months for a gallon that went in the trash!!!!!

Return it????   I'm too darn sick to be bothered!!!!    Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: CHAZ.............

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma....I am so sorry this happened to you.  I think for as much money as you paid for it, pack it back up and have someone return it for you.

I used to love WEN but stopped using it about 4 years ago.  I am using regular shampoo and conditioner and am satisfied.  I think WEN has really run its course as I see Chaz is not on as much as in the past and his products are not selling out either.  The prices are ridiculous too, IMO.

Well, you can't expect to stay with one product all your life.  Sometimes, you have to move on.  I do hope you get better and find better hair products in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma - If you hated the menthol so much why did you continue to use a product that was bothering you. You could have switched to the kids variety which has no menthol.

Not all products are for all people. Sometimes, we just have to switch to something else.

If the time of return has not passed, put the return label on the box and have UPS pick it up at your home.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma  I guess after years of trying to tell you Menthol not for you,  your body finally revolted against your use of something that was not agreeing with you in a way you couldn't ignore.  Stop using it.  send it bak.

May you feel better fast.

Respected Contributor

Chaz has arrived and IS here to stay.  His new Fall/Winter scents are out of this world and the new Botanical is the end all.  I was periscoping while Chaz was on just around an hour ago.

Wen IS worth every penny.  Were you told by a doctor that you were allergic to menthol?  Chaz uses it because it has cleansing properties. 

I'm an 11 year Wen girl and Chaz has fans that are just as enamored with Wen as I am.  He's here to stay.  My skin GLOWS and people use make up to get this very effect!  I looked in the mirror and SAW my skin glowing because I cleanse my face and body with Wen and use a loofah to really massage it in AND when I'm rinsing, I use the loofah and OH!  Soft, supple skin that has a GLOW! 

Shampoo and conditioner?  SO yesterday!  All I need is Wen!!!

Contributor
Another reason for trial size packets in all scents. With all the zillion ingredients, it would be nice to sniff and try before you spend $30+ since he's not into offering smalled sizes like he used to with the classics.
Trusted Contributor

o didn't you already say that you were no longer using WEN?? You mentioned various problems over the years.

Honored Contributor

@Artista928 wrote:
Another reason for trial size packets in all scents. With all the zillion ingredients, it would be nice to sniff and try before you spend $30+ since he's not into offering smalled sizes like he used to with the classics.

Chaz offers smaller sizes on his website.

QVC often does not.

Contributor
No more 6 oz sizes. 16 oz is not small as a trial. And yes you can shilp it back but the shipping is on you..
Esteemed Contributor

@untitled wrote:

o didn't you already say that you were no longer using WEN?? You mentioned various problems over the years.

@untitled 

No I did not ! I NEVER had a problem except for the smell of the menthol but others have said the newer ones did not have that STRONG  menthol smell!