WEN

Honored Contributor

Bella Spirit Purifying FacialMasque

Have any of you tried this yet?  If so, please share your feedback?  I'm trying to decide if I want to try it.  I'm so bad about masking.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Purifying FacialMasque

Hi, SurferWife.  I have it. I'm too lazy to wash my face in the evening.  LOL!  However, it IS amazing.  You put it on and it's like "pasty" but immediately turns powdery and when you rinse it off WOW!  My skin was like butter, REALLY soft but since scrubbing with the seasonals and Wen Men and my skin is basically a grease pit, LOL, I don't feel compelled to use it as much.  I mean, my facial skin is really soft, supple.  Since it was not really too expensive, I got it from Chaz's site quite a while back.  I DO recommend it though.  It makes the skin SUPER SOFT and hydrated.  Makes pores look WAY smaller.

Honored Contributor

I have used it too, along with the facial cleanse. I like it a lot, but I forget to use it, even though it is right by my sink. DUH!

It feels really good and leaves my face feeling nice and soft, smooth. I leave it on for about 30 minutes and scared the heck out of my dog when I came out of the bathroom the first time. Smiley LOL

Have to agree with @77yangya that I don't feel that need to use it often because I am already using WEN cleansing conditioner products when I shower or the facial cleanser when I don't shower. So my skin is in pretty good shape as it is. 

I too originally got it and the facial cleanser from Chaz's website and immediately tried it. Does make the skin very, very soft and hydrated.

I'm sure you will like it. Your skin is probably pretty hydrated as it is since you are in Hawaii. I've been there five times and each time my skin felt good because of the moisture that was in the air. Perhaps it was just the time of the year when I used to go, which was in December.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya & @World Traveler 

Thank you for the feedback!  If I do decide to get it, like y'all I probably won't use it 1x/week as suggested.  Honestly, I have other priority WEN products on my wish list that I plan to purchase throughout the month, so this will probably wait.

I do use and seriously love the BS facial cleanser & face moisturizer, so I'm sure the mask is super fabulous, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.