WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits....full sized WEN for free

@pinkmochi wrote:

Customer Service just told me that the GWP is showing as sold out. Did anyone else hear that today?

@pinkmochi I haven't spoken to CS but it still shows on product pages, at least on the item I viewed.  I don't know how you would know if you were getting the GWP or not? 

*Gift with Purchase offer only applies to processed credit card orders & is valid starting 3/30/18, while supplies last. Accompanying gift must be sent to the same address; ships separately. Limit one per customer. Products may vary. Note: Offer is automatically applied (while supplies last) & will not appear in cart at checkout.

Honored Contributor

it does not appear in your cart but should appear in your order history immediately.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

it does not appear in your cart but should appear in your order history immediately.

@sunshine45 You were right! I ordered the Julep kit. I haven't tried their products before, and it seems like a good value. The GWP didn't show up in my cart, but it shows immediately in the Order Status. Thanks! CS was wrong...

Respected Contributor

Thanks @sunshine45 and @pinkmochi.  Debating on the Buckle Mascara and the GWP would make it more enticing.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks @sunshine45 and @pinkmochi.  Debating on the Buckle Mascara and the GWP would make it more enticing.  :-)

@sueinsf

This mascara came in a kit. I haven't used mine yet, don't like too many opened but my lash challenged BFF loves it. Did you check reviews? 

I like to try the rose colored IT lip and cheek stain duo. I don't need two even though a single is the same price.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf

This mascara came in a kit. I haven't used mine yet, don't like too many opened but my lash challenged BFF loves it. Did you check reviews? 

I like to try the rose colored IT lip and cheek stain duo. I don't need two even though a single is the same price.

Thanks @rochelleS.  I'm actually using it now and liking it, however,  I paid the same amount for the duo as the single.  But since this mostly goes to a good cause AND there is a nice GWP, I was thinking of getting the single.  Plus, I like to toss my mascara every 3-4 months, so having another in my stash might not be a bad idea.

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome  @sueinsf. Well at least you know the product. Don't know if you've tried his other items but I like his products. 

I wholeheartedly  agree with you and sopport these events  and their causes👍

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting. I ordered the Doll 10 Brow Gel.  I need something for my brows and this is the perfect opportunity to try something  new and help a good cause, not to mention a nice GWP.

Frequent Contributor

i just ordered the IT lip stain duo.  as stated in previous posts, the bonus item didn't show in my cart but shows in my Order Status.  

however, when I search the GWP Bag item # S9083, it says Sold Out.  

i guess i'll find out next week if the bonus bag is included.  if not, at least part of my purchase went to a good cause.  

Esteemed Contributor

Just received my order - WOW so fast! Such a good cause to donate to - I'm a breast cancer survivor. Thank You to all the companies that gave free gifts.